BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Bri A.
Bellbrook, OH
This product is great for people with sever acne. I have combination sensitive skin and the moisturizing lotion dried me out and made me break out. I am going to keep using to see if my skin improves. My acne has been minimalized but my skin is dry. Overall, the product has felt refreshing and clean.
Erika A.
Las vegas, NV
So far this product is coming in handy the sunscreen / moisturizer is just the right consistency . I have noticed my skin peeling a bit but that cold also be from the weather here. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.*
Lindsey L.
Buford, GA
I've been using these products for a few weeks now and I enjoy them. The cleanser is gentle, but also exfoliates just enough. The treatment has really helped clear up random acne that has popped up and the SPF moisturizer really helps keep my oils at bay while protecting my face from the sun.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Let me start off by saying that I am, in no way, someone that ever thought they would use a Proactiv product. I’ve been very fortunate to not struggle with acne my whole life, even in that awkward, greasy emo stage I went through in middle school. I have pretty normal skin that isn’t sensitive, reacts well to lots of products, and is probably far from the target demographic for this product. That being said, I’ve always had some texture on my skin, large pores on my nose, and I do get one or two hormonal cystic breakouts every few months. I have some redness on my cheeks, and my complexion has always been pretty dull, so my skin is less than perfect.

I was very surprised by these products! The product I was the most excited for was the cleanser and it did not disappoint! First of all, it’s so cooling when I use it, and I love it! I feel like it really gives my skin that much-needed energy in the morning that I need to really wake up. It’s also the first exfoliating cleanser that I’ve ever used that actually foams up with my Clarisonic! Finally! My skin gets flaky around the edges of my cheeks and chin if I do not exfoliate regularly, so I have a plethora of exfoliating “cleansers” that just don’t seem to actually clean my face, and I can’t use them with my Clarisonic. This was not the case with this cleanser!

It also really improved the texture of my skin on my chin, and I also saw improvement in my pores too! Totally surprised!

I also used the blemish gel and had great results with a breakout on my chin! It was a small little guy, but this stuff kicked him right off of my face in like two days, which is way shorter than my normal timeline.

The only way I can knock this set, and this is honestly just a nitpick, is the packaging on the sunscreen. It’s a lovely product, don’t get me wrong! But there’s no applicator on the sunscreen I received? It’s just a large hole, and I was not expecting that! It looks like a squeeze tube, so I was expecting some type of pump. There was none, and I totally made a mess the first time I opened it. Lesson learned!

Other than that, this was great! Totally recommend for those that never thought Proactiv would have a product for them—not true! I’ll definitely be keeping these in my regular routine. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Peyton B.
this is a great package to see if it will work for your skin ! it showed me that it works well for my skin! if you’re looking to use this product buy this one first !
Taylor M.
Lago Vista, TX
I received this for #free in my first voxbox. I’ve been using the products for over a week now and so far it has helped with my acne. I have seen a reduction in the random breakouts that I was having before using the products. I’m excited to keep using these products. #complimentary #proactivemd
Kendyll G.
Austin, TX
Love the scrub and the cooking feeling you get after washing your face. The acne lotion is amazing! Doesn’t leave your face red at all. The only feedback I would have is the no oil sunscreen feels a little sticky if you are applying a liquid makeup on top but it does the job when it comes to oil!
Kendall C.
Cincinnati, OH
I don’t think this product was that great for my skin type (combination). It made me too dry! It felt too harsh on my skin too. I did like spot treatment gel, it worked well. But it also made dry spots on my face. Probably won’t purchase again but that’s to Influenster for letting me try it out!
Jennifer P.
Chaparral, NM
I couldn't believe I got my free box of Proactiv products, Thank you influenster, I loved it, it worked perfectly on my skin, it honestly reduced my acne and pores 😣
Katherine K.
I got this set complimentary from Influenster and I just wish the set was more complete. I think it is nice that it comes with a sunscreen however. But I would prefer if the set came with a cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer. The only thing I have gotten good use out of is the cleanser
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.