BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Haley D.
Berea, KY
I received this in the mail today and it was my very first VOXBOX! I tend to have very oily prone skin and I instantly fell in love with the oil control serum. Another favorite from the box was the deep cleansing face wash, I love a wash that leaves you feeling fresh and clean! Overall very satisfied!
Nathália M.
As soon as I received my free proactiv products I ran to test and be able to say what I found about them. I'm feeling my skin soft and dry, and I'm sure it will help a lot with my acnes problem. The protector is incredible, does not leave your skin oily and gives us a natural and protected appearance.
Devin S.
Columbus, OH
I didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin after using for 30 days. I felt like it dried my skin out and didn’t fix my acne. I liked the spot gel treatment though.
Alexus W.
Wilmington, DE
I received my ProactivMD 3-Piece Acne System a little over a week ago and I've incorporated it into my daily facial cleansing routine. I love the deep cleansing face wash, I feel like it has cleared my face a lot. It is gentle and easy to use. I like that it comes with the steps on each tube indicating how to use it and which order to use the products in. I would most definitely buy the product again.
Klarissa C.
Garden City, KS
I really enjoyed the texture of the face wash, and the cooling feeling after washing my face. The on spot treatment was very effective and worked over night. The face cream was not my favorite out of other face creams that I have used, however, it was still effective and didn't dry out my face.
Coral R.
BUCKEYE, AZ
After using it just after a few days, I definitely saw a difference in my face. But during the day, my face is really dry, burns, and it itches. I'm sure it will feel better for others, but my skin doesn't have a great reaction to it.
Courtney H.
Rineyville, KY
Before trying Proactiv MD, I used a three step system from the drugstore. It wasn’t working very well. After receiving Proactiv to try for free, I loved the way the face wash exfoliated and left my skin feeling soft. As expected, the topical ointment caused dryness, but nothing too severe or painful.
Bri A.
Bellbrook, OH
This product is great for people with sever acne. I have combination sensitive skin and the moisturizing lotion dried me out and made me break out. I am going to keep using to see if my skin improves. My acne has been minimalized but my skin is dry. Overall, the product has felt refreshing and clean.
Anaeliza M.
I have been using the complete Proactiv MD set for 3 weeks already and  it has cleared up my acne so much. Still breaking out every now with 2-4 pimples now and then and still waiting for my clogged pores to diminish. For sure better than most products I have tried for acne. Will continue to use, overall great product.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I really liked Step 2, the treatment gel, but steps 1 and 3 caused my skin to have some sort of reaction :’( I would totally purchase step 2 again if I could get just that, but I can’t do the other two because it caused too much of a problem for me :(
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.