BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Niccole M.
Medford, NY
I’ve always been an advocate for proactive. I used proactive all through my teen years & it has never failed to clear my face, FAST! The NEW cleanser formula is amazing. Instead of the older formula, which was a chunky
, pasty white,thick cream, this formula has a more gel-like feel. It’s light on the face & smells great!
Danielle W.
I love this product ! Way better formula than their old stuff. It does an amazing job making your skin feel really really clean and blemish free. I DEFINITELY see a difference. I will not go back to my old skincare routine.I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Very drying of the skin, brings about wrinkles that werent there to begin with. If you have dry skin with more scarring than actives this is not for you. If you have oily prone skin with more active acne o recommend this. This did not work for me. I used this regimen for 6+ months. However there are several other proactiv products I like that did work for me
Kayla D.
Chisago City, MN
It was okay. I have tried many brands. And many different types through out brands. This one was okay. I wish I was given a little bit more to try it for a little bit longer.
Lindsey J.
Olathe, KS
This is a great pack! i love the deep cleanser, although it did make my skin a tad dried out (which maybe on purpose). It was definitely effective. The formula is gentle. The sunscreen is also nice on your skin. I would recommend to others but definitely  invest in a good moisturizer if you're going to use these.
Caylie T.
New Phila, OH
I thought the three piece proactivmd was really good, my favorite was the deep cleansing face wash! I’ve used proactive before but this one had really fine beads which I liked. I would buy this again. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Jada G.
Ashland, KY
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I love it. It’s helped my skin drastically and my skin hasn’t been breaking out at all. I love the packaging. It’s great. I’m definitely buying the fu size. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Gina P.
Charlotte, NC
I received this free for testing purposes! It’s great. I always see commercials for proactiv and am like, oh I don’t need that. But really it works great. The moisturizer was my favorite. I have oily skin and it helped so much! I haven’t tried the acne treatment yet but once I do I’m putting it right on that bad boy!
Christine F.
Arlington, VA
I was worried that this product would dry my skin out but it actually has done the opposite. With two uses my skin was noticeably clearer and more balanced in terms of moisture. It far exceeded by expectations and I would recommend it to others. For someone who has never used Proactive-I was extremely impressed.
Morgan M.
Pineville, LA
I love this 3 piece set of proactive. I can see progress each and every day and it leaves my skin soft and does not dry it out like most acne products. I will definitely keep using this in the future!
"Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.