BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Evana P.
pittsburgh
These products I can tell where carefully formulated to take care of complexion and acne affected skin. I have always grown up with acne my whole entire life and I’ve tried a zillion products I im glad I was chosen for this campaign because I have so much experience with various products in this department. I have been carefully observing my skin before and after using these products. Before this I was actually using various facial cleansers and serums. I got this product and I saw a lot more dirt coming off of my skin with these products compared to before. It is obvious that it goes deeper. The reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I definitely noticed that my skin began to dry out and peel. I know that the purpose of this is to rid acne which also means drying out but I’ve used products before that didn’t make my whole face peel. It depends what kind of skin you have honestly. All in all these are great products though and I would buy again if I knew that my face wouldn’t peel after. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love this acne treatment. I have been using it for almost three weeks now and everyday is better and better. I just wish i would have used it a long time ago so i could have prevented the scars i have on my face now from acne. I use my electric face brush with the face wash 2x a day.
The face was has an exfoliant, which i love, and it really helps to deep clean my skin.
The adapalene gel absorbs into the skin very well and does not burn or sting my face in any way. I have not experienced any excessive drying either, although i do not have sensitive skin and i do have extremly oily skin.
The mattifying face lotion is fantastic for my oiltly skin. I have tried so many different face lotions and all of them just increase my oilyness. This one completely mattifys my face and works for about half the day if i have makeup over top.
After the first day of using this trio my skin immediately felt softer and smoother. And with in a week my acne had cleared up as well as any redness. By the second week my pores were smaller and my blackheads begane to diminish. I highly recommend any acne sufferer to give this set a try. I will probably be repurchasing since i originally recived this as a complimentary free trial. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Diana N.
Seattle, WA
Thanks Influenster for letting me try this product out. I had a lot of acne before using any product. I been using a lot of product in my life. I use proactiv before but not this one, it was a different one, it was the Proactiv 3-Step System (60-Day Supply). I been using this product for two week now. I like this product than my last product that I use. The last product I been using was Clinique, that product was suppose to help my oily skin but it didn’t help that much. Every since I start using Proactiv MD, my face feel cleaner. When I use the deep cleansing face wash, I feel like it really clean out all the dirt on my skin, all the left over makeup product left on my skin after I use a makeup wipe. You guys should try this product out. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Cynthia M.
Jamaica, NY
I added this to my skin care routine for a few months and It does help with fighting acne but I feel like my skin got used to it and doesn’t help me anymore I still get breakouts every now and then and I use the adapalene gel which is perfect for drying out pimples! The cleanser is so refreshing in the morning it is minty but not too overwhelming. I only used the oil control sunscreen on my t zone just because my skin is pretty dry and it didn’t really help moisturize my face but it did help with the oil that showed up on my t zone throughout the day. Overall, this is a very good set I wish it would’ve helped my skin more with acne but my skin is very particular so maybe it’ll work for you!
Valerie C.
I received the Proactive MD and was excited because I've used Proactive years ago and had great results. However I wasn't a fan of this product for a few reasons. The first and biggest reason I wasn't a fan was that the daily cleaner has beads or exfoliants in it. It tears up my face and makes it feel raw if I use it too much so I couldn't use it twice daily as recommended. It was just too much. Sometimes I'll use a facial cleaner like that once a week or less but not a daily thing. The second reason I wasn't a fan was the, Acne treatment gel was too strong for me. It made my face feel sunburned wherever I applied it. I also have been using vegan, natural facial cleaners for the last year or more so it could be my skin just isn't used to such harsh ingredients. The reason I did give it 4 stars instead of 2 or 3 is because after 1.5 weeks of using it I gave it to a friend who said it cleared up her acne right away. She had a really great experience with it and is pleased with results. So I know it works, and for a lot of people this may be just the product they need/want. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Courtney G.
N Tonawanda, NY
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System I was super excited to get these products! Unlike many of my friends, I had never tried them when I was younger. Even though I am in my mid-20s, I still have skin and acne problems. I really enjoyed the face wash. It was a facial scrub that fell on the lighter side. I think it could use a few more beads (the bead-to-wash ratio seemed a bit low), but I really enjoyed it. No crazy smells. I have very sensitive skin, so I'm happy to report that it did not cause any reactions at all! In fact, it left my skin soft and smooth. I have yet to try the SPF lotion as it's winter here and we're not outside much, but I plan to take it on my next trip with me. Finally, I think the acne spot treatment is working well. However, while I do find it to be a bit drying, I am not sure that there is any way to avoid this considering the chemicals needed to make it effective. I would definitely purchase these products on my own, but I specifically love the face wash!
Sophia M.
Bridgton, ME
I was really excited for this VoxBox. Proactive has always been reliable. Upon using the face wash for the first time, my skin felt tight, strong, soft, and super clean. I used the product twice, as recommended, but after the second wash, my skin was horribly dry. It was way too harsh to use in so little time. I have now found that using the wash, every other morning is working way better for me. As for the spot treatment, it is magic. I put it on at night and wake up with barely a blemish. The sunscreen is working, but again, it is for oil control and it dries out my skin a tad.
Shannon H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Thank you influenster for my proactive 3 step system. After using the 3 step system for a few weeks I would have to say there are definitely some pros and cons. For the pros, I liked the facial cleanser and the daily oil control sunscreen. The cleaner left my skin feeling very soft and clean and the sunscreen worked well on my skin. I have naturally oily skin so it helped to control it. However for the cons, before clearing up the acne the products (in my case at least) brought out all of the acne hiding beneath the surface. I noticed this because my skin had about 2 blemishes when I started using the products and after about a week my face was completely broken out. The acne cream helped to clear it up it just took about two weeks. Over all I think the product is good, but just like anything it has its pros and cons and works better for some people that others.  "Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Andrea P.
Truly amazed by the results of these products! First let’s start with the face wash. I always use face wash of course may it be Cetaphil or from Mary Kay. Maybe it’s just me but with the new ProactivMD face wash my face feels so fresh and clean after. It almost feels like a scrub but not too rough.
Then comes the second step, applying the acne treatment. I couldn’t have received these complimentary products at a better time because I actually had a huge pimple on my chin inside of my skin. THOSE ARE THE WORST. Applying this gel minimized the pimple in half in less than a day. I was so happy!!
The last step is applying the spf which is great because I live in South Florida and should be applying everyday. The spf is not greasy at all and applies thin on the skin. Seriously love the whole ProactivMD set and it’s my first time using Proactiv at all!
Callee M.
Nashville, TN
Hey guys! First off, I want to say this first: I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.

Let's get started to the review!
So first off with the Proactiv MD 3-piece treatment kit, I started off by using the Deep Cleansing face wash. I loved the feel of it, it felt exfoliating on my skin, I loved the cooling effect it had, very easy to apply and wash off and left my skin feeling very fresh and clean.

Next, I applied the Daily Oil Control SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen. I applied this product like a moisturizer, although I liked it, it wasn't my favorite product out of the 3 products. The pump was hard to get the product out, I squeezed about 3-5 times and only a dime size amount came out, but that is my only complaint out of everything. It did apply nice and had a nice scent.

Finally, I took the Adapalene Gel Acne Treatment and only applied it to my blemishes. I had 3 small pimples and they cleared up almost immediately. Minutes after applying, I noticed redness going away from the blemish area.

I loved these products, I do recommend them.
Thank you, Influenster!!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.