BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Lexie F.
I really enjoy the face wash. I feel like it really cleans my pores out leaving my face super refreshed. The gel feels like it covers my pimples kind of like a piece of latex over them. The lotion is nice and light. I have not noticed a difference in my skin after about 3 weeks of use. I received this product free from Influenster.
Andrea C.
Indianapolis
I loved this set! I ordered this system and was able to get the electric brush as a free gift, which is awesome! I chose the kit that came with the eye serum and moisturizer. My face gets very dry often and this really cleared my face up very quickly and also moisutuized it without the greasy feeling. I deff recommend trying this!
Cynthia A.
I am extremely disappointed in this product. I didn’t have very problematic skin before and I had hoped that this would help clear up the little acne I had, but I was sorely mistaken. My skin became VERY dry and much more sensitive and acne prone because of this product. It only made my acne worse. I do NOT recommend this product.
Grace B.
Washington, DC
I really like the face wash/scrub. It leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth. I think that the acne gel works pretty well at managing acne. I am not the biggest fan of the sunscreen/moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling very oily. I also feel like even with the moisturizer, my skin around my nose area has been very dry.
Erica J.
Clanton, AL
I got the honor of trying #proactivMD and as much as i wanted to love it, it made my skin burn and get really dry. I couldn't finish 1 week because of how it burned my skin and when I put makeup on it burned. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Natalie M.
I have used the face wash and daily oil control facial lotion for 3 days now and I’m already loving them. My face feels clean and smooth, like all the dead skin is being wiped away, with the face wash. The daily oil control also holds true to its name! It controls the oil in my skin so well. I washed my face about 6 hours ago after a long day of wearing make up and I noticed my skin had not produced any oils and I don’t feel greasy. By this point in the night my forehead would be shining. The reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because of the acne treatment. I tried a different brand with the same active ingredient and I couldn’t handle the reaction. It was too harsh for my skin and I couldn’t bare it. Possibly if combined with the lotion it comes with I won’t feel as much burning versus applying a different brand moisturize. Though I am afraid to attempt as my reaction before was not so good. *i received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*

***1 MONTH UPDATE***
I used the face wash and lotion religiously for 1 month and my skin has cleared up. All the white heads that were stubborn and deep under my skin were brought to the surface (yes I broke out more before it got better) but now my face is as soft as ever and clear of all signs of acne! Except for the occasional stress or hormone pimple obviously. I was sad to find you could only order a subscription through proactive, but I found the face wash and oil control lotion sold separately in large bottles at Ulta. They are on the pricey side. After tax my total for the face wash and lotion was $56 and I have NEVER paid more than $10 for a face wash or lotion. This stuff is so worth it and the bottles are huge so you don’t feel like youre wasting your money on this product. I don’t think I’ll ever use anything again. I’m also so happy I found them at Ulta sold separately since I don’t like the topical treatment. Money well spent and I’m never going back!!
Samantha T.
Jemison, AL
Tried @ProavtivMD for the first time a couple weeks ago and have drastically noticed a difference in the acne that has been on my face. My face feels much smoother and looks more vibrant now. I cant wait to order the full size and become a loyal user!!!! thank you @Influenster for the opportunity to try this amazing product!!!!
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I actually got this for my husband. I wanted him to use it for a month or so before I posted. So here goes: it didn’t work. He gets cystic acne in his hair line and around his jaw. If anything it made it worse. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I love these products! They make my skin feel refreshed and soft. I am a first time user and received these products for free for testing purposes. I have always been a fan of proactiv’s products and these definitely met my expectations! I would buy again!
Brandi F.
Great product for all skin types. However, I have extremely sensitive skin and break out if I switch my routine. That’s exactly what happened here, but it then also cleared it up after it broke me out. It was almost a make it worse then better thing. I would recommend it if you’re committed to changing your skin care routine.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.