BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Melissa F.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Just as expected, it worked extremely well. The 3 steps weren't complicated or inconvenient. I've always heard how well Proactive works, and finally I got the chance to see for myself.
Joselyn A.
Yeadon, PA
Thank you to @influester and @proactiv for allowing me to try this product. This product is great for acne prone skin /oily skin . Have used it for a couple days now .. It has helped my acne prone skin and my face doesn’t get as oily anymore . Love it i would definitely recommend this product to friends and family !! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
🌺Laura🌸 N.
Grand Rapids , MI
Not a fan of this product at all. Don’t use this unless you have severe acne. It will burn your face and dry it out to the point your face is peeling all over the place you can’t keep it moisturized. Literally ruined by face for a week and that was only with 2 days of use.
Emily Catherine K.
Swarthmore, PA
So this product is almost perfect for me. It has really made a difference in my acne in only a few weeks. I’m almost completely clear!! However, it has also made my skin super dry. I know adapalene gel tends to do that. But I would’ve included I super moisturizing night cream with this kit to combat dryness. If they did that, it would be perfect.
Rosa C.
I start off by saying I hadn't use a Proactiv Product since I was a teenager who didn't know anything about skincare but I remember what a love hate relationship I had with it, so getting to try the new Proactiv md 3 step system was really intriguing. My skintype is oily/acne prone and I'm always looking for skincare products to help maintain a blemish free complexion. Right off the bat, I knew I was going to do some adjustments to this 3 step system to make it work the best for me. For example The Deep Cleansing Face Wash is meant to be used twice daily but it is a physical exfoliant as it contains polyethylene beads which might be too harsh for alot of people, myself included (also that ingredient is not environmentally friendly which I'm not a fan of). So I only used the cleanser 1-3 times a week maximum, the rest of the days I substitute it with Clean & Clear Foaming Cleanser Sensitive Skin. The step I was most excited to try was Step 2 Adapalene 1% Acne treatment of course! This is now available over the counter, as you may know Adapalene is a Retinol, so you have to work your way up to using it everyday as your skin can get very sensitive if you aren't use to it. I've use adapalene before (in the form of Epiduo) so I knew what to expect. I started using it every other day as the first few days/weeks your skin can get really dry/flaky. And your breakouts can get worse as your skin is purging, this is because Adapalene makes your skin turnover faster so it brings everything to the surface. This is a tough process and can get discouraging but you need to stick with it to get the best results. To combat the dryness I had to use my Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisturizer night and day in conjunction with the step 3 Daily Oil Control SPF 30 (which I only used in the mornings of course) I got to say I liked this sunscreen, it had a semi matte finish and wasn't greasy which is great for for my skin type. Taking these measurements helped my skin tremendously as opposed to using the 3 step treatment as directions said, and in turn I did see improvement in my overall skin appearance. All in all I was happy to have gotten to try these products and I think I would purchase the Proactive md 2nd and 3rd Step individually. *I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactiveMD, but all opinions are my own.*
Erin H.
San Francisco, CA
Note* I received this set in a voxbox from Influenster for free.
Note* I have combination skin that is very oily at times or rather dry.

I’ve got to try the set a few times and I’m pretty impressed so far. The brand proactiv is one that I’ve always been weary about due to their infomercial presentations and celebrity endorsements. However, after trying it for myself I’ve got to say it’s not bad and actually quite awesome.
The packaging itself is very pretty: mostly white tubes, two of which have a gorgeous metallic blue around the name and brand of the product. It actually matches my bathroom decor!
Upon my first use, my skin immediately felt tight and I was afraid that I would look in the mirror to find a rash. Totally NOT the case.
The set itself comes with a cleanser, which is rather a cleanser-exfoliator hybrid. The cleanser contains little exfoliating beads. I felt weird about that aspect at first, as I like to cleanse and exfoliate separately because over exfoliation can prove very bad for your skin. This product hasn’t given me any problems and I think it’s rather gentle as an exfoliant and can actually be used every day. After each use my skin feels ultra clean, tight, and smooth. This product has never caused any irritation or dryness for me and I love that fact. The set also features a moisturizing sunscreen which I think is awesome, especially because of the pump bottle it comes in and the fact that it’s not thick and leaves absolutely zero residue. I also noticed it was gave my skin a matte finish, which I then read on the packaging that it intended to just that, so that’s a win for my oily appearing skin. It also features an acne treatment gel. I used the acne treatment gel after the cleanser right before bed. The next morning it looked as if all my blemishes had noticeably shrunk, including my acne scars. It was a dream come true! Rarely do spot treating products actually show some results, let alone that fast. Disclaimer, it didn’t magically clear my acne, but it definitely shrunk my blemishes which is a great start. I can’t wait to continue using this set and hopefully I’ll see some major changes in my acne. I really did not expect to like these products, but it turns out I am a fan. Maybe this set could become my holy grail skincare regimen. Help me proactiv, you’re my only hope.

I gave this product four out of five stars because I have not yet achieved the acne free skin I desire. I will update this review upon continued use.
Analee D.
I use deep cleansing face wash in the shower after the shower I use the daily oil control SPF30. My skin is super soft it glows in the sun. My skin is soft and I’m completely in love. I will forever want to use these products 🤗🤗 ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Chelsea J.
Madison, OH
I received this product in my Influenster box. I liked the deep cleansing face wash the best. It did an amazing job cleansing my skin, and there was a noticeable different a few days after using it. My pores were much less visible with less blackheads. I would purchase this product again.  Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
Only giving it 4 stars for the oil control spf moisturizer thingy. I love using it but the other products will just make you break out if you stop using it. Like it’s not a cure for breakouts. While you use it though, it’ll be gone. But if you run out or forget to do it one night or leave it at home while you’re on vaca, then you’re screwed.
Michelle F.
Lexington, KY
Overall, proactive is a great product that has now really held its own for over two decades. I use to be on Accutane and so my skin can be very sensitive. Proactive does a great job of keeping my pores clean without overdrying. I am always on the lookout for a great daily lotion that contains sunscreen and proactive provides that too!
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.