BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
Only giving it 4 stars for the oil control spf moisturizer thingy. I love using it but the other products will just make you break out if you stop using it. Like it’s not a cure for breakouts. While you use it though, it’ll be gone. But if you run out or forget to do it one night or leave it at home while you’re on vaca, then you’re screwed.
Michelle F.
Lexington, KY
Overall, proactive is a great product that has now really held its own for over two decades. I use to be on Accutane and so my skin can be very sensitive. Proactive does a great job of keeping my pores clean without overdrying. I am always on the lookout for a great daily lotion that contains sunscreen and proactive provides that too!
Genesis M.
Nashua, NH
Love this product. It has helped my face clear up really quick. I’m so loving the face wash, which I use twice a day, one in the morning and another at night. It is gentle but yet exfoliating on my skin which is a major plus for me considering my face is sensitivie but oily as well. 10/10 for me.Proactiv+ 3 Step Acne Treatment System
Colleen M.
Melbourne, FL
I used all of the product until it was out, and I didn't see a single difference in my skin. I didn't have bad acne to begin with, but it didn't do anything for what little acne I had. It made my sling extremely dry, (I have very oily skin, so that was strange for me) and I was just overall unhappy. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Jordan B.
Elkland, PA
I am loving the face wash and acne spot treatment! I’m not much of a spf moisturizer wearer on my face! The exfoliating cleanser I use at night, if I do it twice a day like it says it’s too much for my face! But it makes my skin feel smooth! And I love the spot treatment for my hormonal break outs! These products are working great for me!
Lisa O.
Round rock , TX
After using for a few weeks, i don’t feel like it is for someone that uses a lot of makeup. I do feel like my texture came out more and my skin was not looking as smooth as usual . I am however obsessed with the moisturizer and use it everyday! It’s not too greasy or heavy and amazing under makeup. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
I received this as a complimentary voxbox! I really like this product! The cleanser is not too harsh on the skin and I like that it also exfoliates. The spot treatment works perfectly in blemishes. It makes them smaller. I also like the spf. It is not greasy at all!
Samantha H.
Flint, MI
I have used proactive in the past and to be honest, I didn't see much of a difference in my skin. This time around was different. After about a week or so of using this system I developed several large painful breakouts. I continued to use it for another week and my skin just got worse. I stopped using it and my skin is finally clearing up. Unfortunately, I don't think this regime was for me.
Genesis G.
After using these, your face feels nice and clean! No residue or film, and it doesn’t dry your face out! However, I haven’t noticed a huge difference or anything spectacular happening to my skin. I don’t have acne terribly, bu I do have horrible blackheads, texture, and get the occasional breakouts. Not really helping with any of those too much!
Kate V.
I love the facial cleanser because of the gentle exfoliation it provides! My skin is very sensitive but this does not irritate my skin and has helped clear up blemishes in the matter of just a few weeks. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.