BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Alexis O.
Oxnard, CA
This product worked great. I like the tingle the face wash gave and how soft it left my skin. I noticed that my skin had smaller pores and less redness. I used the wash on my shoulders, for some reason I breakout a lot there, and I noticed I had less redness. I also used the acne treatment serum there and it also helped with the redness and fewer breakouts.
Hanna R.
Tustin, CA
First impressions, I really liked the cleanser! It made my skin feel very clean but not overly harsh where it left my skin feeling sensitive. I liked the sunscreen as it felt light and non-oily. Overall, it was a good product. I wouldn't say I noticed a drastic change because it was only over a few weeks. But my acne didn't get worse over this time period.
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
It cleared my skin for a little while. Then my face started breaking out again while still using it and I had an allergic reaction to it that caused my face to be red, itchy and start peeling!
Keilah G.
Crescent, OK
I’ve only gotten to use this treatment a handful of times, but I’ve already noticed a significant change in my face!! I don’t have terrible acne, but I have random hormonal breakouts. My this regimen already cleared up my break out, and my skin is extremely soft! Since I received this treatment as a complimentary trial, I will definitely be purchasing it from proactiv when I run out!
Samantha S.
Grand Forks, ND
This is my first time using Proactive. I love the microdermabrasion face wash. It smells good and I feel like my face is getting cleaner with the microdermabrasion than when I just use a regular cleanser. The daily oil control with SPF was a little too heavy for my oily completion but it kept my face moisturized all day even in the middle of a very dry winter!
Sierra J.
Kershaw, SC
When I first received this product I really thought it was going to work wonders for my skin, and it did for a short period of time. After a few day of using this product I noticed that my skin became irritated when washing my face and I believe it was due to the exfoliating beads. So after this occurred I stoped using it and went back to my original routine.
Jennifer J.
Although I’m totally pleased with the packaging and the size I’m not thrilled with how dry this makes my skin! It’s winter time in Chicago so the air is cold and dry but this isn’t doing much in terms of giving my skin moisture. Just drying it out more than I’d like, unfortunately.
Huda A.
I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I felt like this made me break out even more. I had tiny bumps and texture over my face. I tried it for a while thinking it would get better because sometimes things have to get worse before they get better, but not this. I was so upset because I’ve heard such good things about proactive and really wanted it to work for me.
Ashley P.
I am loving this formula! I have always differences from Black heads and blemishes. This has really cleared up my skin. A little bit goes a long way with all 3 of these items. Congratulations Proactive on making the best treatment I have ever tried! I WILL be a lifetime customer.
Allison B.
This system did not work for me at all. It's a scrub to use morning and night and is too irritating. I don't even have sensitive skin. I gave it a shot over 2 months and my face got worse.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.