BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Caryn R.
Biloxi, MS
I received this 3 piece kit as a free Vox Box! This is my first time using proactive MD, but it definitely is comparable to the classic Proactiv kit.  My favorite feature of this kit is the adapalene gel acne treatment.  It's a .1% spot treatment that is the first FDA- approved OTC topical retinoid acne treatment.  I can already see the benefits of this kit!
Kaelyn K.
Hebron, KY
It works ok on my skin when I had minimal acne and it made my skin so soft.it works wonders and overnight, boom my acne was already starting to disappear I think this product works very well and I definitley recommend it for others who have acne.
Kelly G.
Newark, NJ
Feels great on my skin and super cooling ! The wash is my favorite ! Treatment has helped with some random pimples . Only product I have not used is the sunscreen because I have no purpose for it yet .
Jamie P.
Brookwood, AL
Not a huge fan of this system. It did not clear up my acne as I wanted it to do. I was expecting a huge change but did not see that. I felt like the product was “blah” and not good for the price.
Emily L.
Elyria, OH
While trying out the proactive products I experienced a lot of dryness. It eventually did help breakouts but it left me with red flaky skin which I don’t know which was worse. Would not try again
Danielle V.
I like the sunscreen however it makes my oily skin too greasy. The other products didn’t do anything for my acne scars. I wish the treatment worked better. I have heard good and bad things about proactiv— I wish It would have worked for me
Dakota R.
Manhattan, KS
It dried my face out a bit but was really easy and convenient to use. I think I will continue to use and would most likely buy again just because of the brand itself and how simply it is to use.
Maria P.
The cleanser is AMAZING. It's the perfect amount of exfoliation for daily use. The spot treatment is fast-acting and actually works surprisingly well. I used the oil control spf formula while I was on vacation in the Bahamas and I really enjoyed the finish and the protection it gave me. Overall I really like this system and I would definitely recommend  it to a friend.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the cleanser made my face feel really clean and fresh and not at all drying. the moisturizer with sunscreen was amazing it really controlled my oiliness and it protects my skin from the sun amazing the reason i took one star off was the spot treatment it didnt really do much for me. i have better spot treatments than this. but overall great skin care system.
Whitley J.
Holt, MI
I really like the face wash but I do not like the adapalene gel. It didn't seem to help clear my acne, it just dried my face out, caused redness, and flakey skin. I used the lotion that goes with this system and it didn't help to moisturize my skin at all. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.