BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Danielle V.
I like the sunscreen however it makes my oily skin too greasy. The other products didn’t do anything for my acne scars. I wish the treatment worked better. I have heard good and bad things about proactiv— I wish It would have worked for me
Emily L.
Elyria, OH
While trying out the proactive products I experienced a lot of dryness. It eventually did help breakouts but it left me with red flaky skin which I don’t know which was worse. Would not try again
Dakota R.
Manhattan, KS
It dried my face out a bit but was really easy and convenient to use. I think I will continue to use and would most likely buy again just because of the brand itself and how simply it is to use.
Whitley J.
Holt, MI
I really like the face wash but I do not like the adapalene gel. It didn't seem to help clear my acne, it just dried my face out, caused redness, and flakey skin. I used the lotion that goes with this system and it didn't help to moisturize my skin at all. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
KaeLeigh C.
Calhoun
This is an amazing product. If you have really bad acne like I did, I totally recommend Proactiv! It clears your skin within a week. It keeps your skin looking healthy and way less pimples. I used to have bad acne and I started using this and all of it went away within s month or two!
Maria P.
The cleanser is AMAZING. It's the perfect amount of exfoliation for daily use. The spot treatment is fast-acting and actually works surprisingly well. I used the oil control spf formula while I was on vacation in the Bahamas and I really enjoyed the finish and the protection it gave me. Overall I really like this system and I would definitely recommend  it to a friend.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the cleanser made my face feel really clean and fresh and not at all drying. the moisturizer with sunscreen was amazing it really controlled my oiliness and it protects my skin from the sun amazing the reason i took one star off was the spot treatment it didnt really do much for me. i have better spot treatments than this. but overall great skin care system.
Geraldine S.
I’ve been trying this religiously for a few weeks now and it has met my expectations! I will admit my skin needed some TLC and I’m thankful for this product because it gave me the right kinda primp my face needed!
Chayna M.
Ames, IA
Overall the products are really nice. The sunscreen doesn't do much I feel but the medicine and face wash I can feel a difference when using. The medicine i've been using on my back, chest and shoulders and I can tell a difference. I have bad acne there and now I don't feel so gross. If you have dry skin make sure to use the sunscreen as it does moisturize as well.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
I enjoyed this product but after using it for awhile i noticed it dried my face up ALOT. Around my nose would burn when i would moisturize. I think it is because the face wash exfoliates your skin every time you wash and idk if exfoliating your face everyday is good for your skin. I started using it every other day instead and the dryness around my nose has gone away.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.