BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Leslie A.
Nashville, TN
ProactiveMD 3-Piece Acne System helped with clearing up my skin around 7 days or less. The Package's Cleanser took exfoliating to a new level and I enjoyed the Daily Oil Control for my Face's T-Zones, which also gave me sun protection. Overall the product was a good balance for those who experience extreme oiliness while not drying out the face too much. My face feels much smoother and cleaner.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
After using for just two weeks my boyfriends acne cleared up about 75%. I’ve seen a huge difference in his skin and confidence. His skin looks great and I’m amazed we finally found a product that works.
Alina B.
Stockbridge , GA
This product is AMAZING! I’ve been using for 2 weeks and you can see notorious difference in my skin! I had struggled with acne and oiliness for a long time, and this product has helping me really good!! I’m totally in love!
In the pictures a before and after!
Brianna L.
agawam
These products were so harsh on my skin, the cleanser really wiped out all of my natural oils on my face and personally that's not what i like in a cleanser. the acne spot treatment does actually have a prescription acne treatment that works so well for me. i put t over my pimples and it really works so well. however you NEED. a good moisturizer that works for you while using these products
Raven C.
Smyrna, GA
I wanted to wait a week or so to leave my review after testing the product. Not sure how I feel about the scrub just yet but I am enjoying the sun screen bc I dont have to apply both that and a moisturizer bc it’s 2 in 1 and I love the 1 percent creambi definitely saw an over night difference in my skin. I don’t have terrible skin but some days I look dull. The cream seemed to brighten my face up
Cassie G.
Pathfork, KY
At first the product was doing good. My face was nice and smooth, but after a week of use my face started to burn with it. It as also made my skin very dry and flaky. If you have sentsive skin I don't recommend this. However, if you want to try it you can always can it on your hand first. Like I said it was doing good at first. It must be something in the product my skin doesn't agree with.
Natalie G.
miami, FL
Loved the concept and the 3 step process! The face wash is awesome and leaves your skin feeling clean but a little dry. The acne treatment I LOVE! Perfect little thing to put on a stubborn flare up. The last product is the sun screen. I think it caused me to break up, left my skin oily and with a weird texture. Overall okay products but I would never trade them for my regular skin care ones.
Jailene C.
The face wash has very tiny beads that gel very nice and very gently seem to exfoliate. My face did not feel overly dry after using it. The sunscreen was very light and the smell was not overpowering.
Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I don't really have acne so I wasn't sure why I received this product. I gave it to my partner to use it instead and he seems to quite like it. He said it doesn't dehydrate his skin and he can notice the one pimple on his face fading away after two washes.  He has been using it for 4 days now and seems to like the product. We may consider buying it if it keeps up to his expectations.
Starla F.
Millbrook, AL
I love this formula way better than the original. The cleanser is almost like toothpaste but once you work it into the skin it becomes more creamy. The mint scent makes me feel so refreshed and awake. Step 2 and 3 are also really good. I'd purchase the cleanser for sure!!
I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.