BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
JAILENE C.
The face wash has very tiny beads that gel very nice and very gently seem to exfoliate. My face did not feel overly dry after using it. The sunscreen was very light and the smell was not overpowering.
Starla F.
Millbrook, AL
I love this formula way better than the original. The cleanser is almost like toothpaste but once you work it into the skin it becomes more creamy. The mint scent makes me feel so refreshed and awake. Step 2 and 3 are also really good. I'd purchase the cleanser for sure!!
I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Cheyenne P.
Tempe, AZ
I have been struggling with finding an acne treatment that works for me, and I think this could be the one. The steps are super easy to follow, and it's easy to add washing my face with Proactiv twice a day into my routine. So far I haven't noticed any redness to discomfort from the product which I know often occurs with acne medication. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Anakaren R.
Vista, CA
It made my skin dry really bad so I honestly didn’t like it. I may use the sunscreen moisturizer but I won’t be using the face wash. The spot acne treatment also didn’t do anything for me it my skin.
Dashana L.
Bridgeport, CT
I like how it makes my face feel afterwards and when I wake up in the am it still feel and looks amazing I recommend this for everyone and I would definitely purchase it again because it’s that good.
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i don’t have acne, i have had maybe two small pimples my entire life on my nose. i also do not have oily or red skin. that being said, i have let my family use these products and some of them suffer from these issues. they reported that these products were very effective in what they claimed to do and the only downside i’ve heard of is that the skin becomes dependent on these products.
Busola F.
I love this product it make my face feel fresh and also I love the shine it gives wit the cream they gave me, but the only thing is, i think i gain more pimples since i started using this product.These are before and after pictures below.
Brynn H.
In terms of acne treatment I think it works wells. I can’t completely say thought because it dried out my skin so badly I couldn’t use it daily like it suggests. I was hopeful that the moisturizer would work well to combat the drying properties, but it’s basically just a moisturizing sunscreen. I was really hopeful this would work for me because I was looking for a new acne treatment.
Caitlyn W.
The daily wash made my face feel really clean and it was rather refreshing. I used the spot treatment a few times and it was effective in minimizing acne. The sunscreen was moisturizing and made my face soft. I’m definitely adding these products into my daily routine!! Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Idelina R.
This 3-piece Acne system does not work on my skin it just made me break out on my forehead . I do like the sunscreen but I don’t think this is very effective personally for me but my sister loves it so it just depends on your skin.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.