BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Jade M.
Much too drying and harsh for me, especially since it is currently winter time. However, my cousin has worse acne than me so I let her have the face wash and the treatment. I've kept the sunscreen and have been trying it out. So far it seems to be okay but it seems to be slightly irritating my skin, so I may discontinue it's use. My cousin loves the results she's already slowly seeing, so it's a 4/5 from her and a 2/5 from me.
Christian L.
N Little Rock, AR
I had really high hopes for this product. I loved it the first week but unfortunately my sensitive skin did not approve of it. It's a really great product if you're oily and you don't have sensitive skin. Just remember this product isn't made for everyone, it is tailored for a certain type of skin. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Grace S.
Racine, WI
My boyfriend and I have been using this product for about a week now, and the results are stunning. After one day of use, we both saw significant differences. I forgot to take before pictures, so you couldn't tell the difference made with our faces now, but our skin has never been this clear and vibrant. 100% satisfied with this product.
Celeste H.
I kinda liked this product. But at first it made me breakout. But as I used it more my skin got used to it. The exfoliating wash is amazing and very good for unclogging pores. Which I need. This was a pretty good buy.
Danielle B.
Arlington, TX
This product is really great! I have always had problems with proactive but this formula doesn’t irritate my skin. I am not prone to acne either but the occasional spot goes away quickly! I would recommend this to others for sure !
iva f.
Staten Island, NY
i have had acne forever, i was very excited to finally try proactive. at first it was amazing, i saw results in a week,  i continued to use as directed and the acne was not going away but my skin started drying out.  it got so dry it was painful and extremely red. i had to stop using
Meg P.
I really enjoyed this product at first and I think it really does work; however my skin was not a fan after day 4. After day 4 my skin became very dry and started to flake in certain areas. Because of this I had to stop using the product for a couple days and only use face lotion. I have continued to use this product every other day and it has been working, my face is actually clear! I just wish it wasn’t as damaging at first.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I like switching up my face wash when I get used to my current one. So I bought this. It has a minty tingly feeling. I was disappointed that the third step doesn’t really help with acne control like the other two systems.
Jimena M.
Ashland, VA
When I got the order I was super exited because this was my first time ever using proactiveMD. The deep cleanser was so relaxing and gave me a smooth skin. I didn’t use I didn’t use the oil control because I have dry skin and not oily, so I gave it to my sister and she loved it. The acne gel worked perfectly and I love how it ALMOST made my acne disappear over night. I truly love it.ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Roni R.
Cumming, GA
I did not care for this product. Typically I experiences acne and oily skin in my t-zone, and was looking forward to using this product. I used it as directed (wash, moisturizer, and medicated gel) for over a month as was not pleased with the results. My skin was dry (even with increased use of moisturizer) and peeling and my acne got worse (breakouts were more frequent and more severe). I would not recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.