BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
iva f.
Staten Island, NY
i have had acne forever, i was very excited to finally try proactive. at first it was amazing, i saw results in a week,  i continued to use as directed and the acne was not going away but my skin started drying out.  it got so dry it was painful and extremely red. i had to stop using
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love the adapalene gel, put a dab of it over a blemish at bed time and by the morning the blemish is 50% gone! It has been my best friend around the time aunt flo comes to visit. I definitely recommend this.
Markela H.
This was one of the easiest acne systems I've ever tried. The products are clearly numbered in case you forget how to use them. It smelled really good and the daily cleanser was exfoliating as well as moisturizing. The sunscreen smelled like sunscreen lol but it was very light and it didnt feel oily, thank goodness. I didnt use the spot treatment too much because I dont get alot of big blemishes, but overall this is worth a try!
Roni R.
Cumming, GA
I did not care for this product. Typically I experiences acne and oily skin in my t-zone, and was looking forward to using this product. I used it as directed (wash, moisturizer, and medicated gel) for over a month as was not pleased with the results. My skin was dry (even with increased use of moisturizer) and peeling and my acne got worse (breakouts were more frequent and more severe). I would not recommend this to anyone.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
I like switching up my face wash when I get used to my current one. So I bought this. It has a minty tingly feeling. I was disappointed that the third step doesn’t really help with acne control like the other two systems.
Jimena M.
Ashland, VA
When I got the order I was super exited because this was my first time ever using proactiveMD. The deep cleanser was so relaxing and gave me a smooth skin. I didn’t use I didn’t use the oil control because I have dry skin and not oily, so I gave it to my sister and she loved it. The acne gel worked perfectly and I love how it ALMOST made my acne disappear over night. I truly love it.ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Hanna C.
Manchester , NH
This proactiv kit is so great. I have been fortunate enough to not struggle with acne or blemishes. However, I do attribute this to the care I take of my skin. I used this kit for a few days and the cleanser works very well. It is cooling while not stripping of natural oils. I really would recommend the product. The moisturizer is good but can sometimes leave a white cast in photographs so be careful when you put that on.
Johanna G.
Milltown, NJ
Cleared up my acne and blemishes within a few days. I was shocked at the rapid results! This will definitely be a new addition to my skincare regimen. I will definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Megan H.
Jonesboro, AR
Super easy to use ! The face wash cleans my face well without drying out my skin. I enjoy the oil control moisturizer the most. I love this it keeps my fave from feeling dry while also keeping my oily skin at bay.
Brooke W.
I'm giving this a 4 star because it cleared up literally ALL of my acne. But towards the end of my trial, my skin got very very dry, which I did expect though! I mean it dried up every pimple that i had! Overall it was an awesome product that i would recommend!
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.