BY PROACTIV #20 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Lisbeth S.
Methuen, MA
Im too happy, proactive md it’s too good, my face is beautiful now, I like it, thanks for the opportunity, This was my first time using proactive and this was the best choice of all, oh my goodness, thanks proactive md
Stephanie E.
I received this complimentary ProactivMD Acne system--- I've been using it for about a week and a half and I did see some improvements with my skin! I would wash my face am and pm with the Step 1 face wash and would use the gel to spot treat my breakouts. Since I have sensitive after about the 5th day, I started peeling a little bit, so I decided to only use the face wash 1x per day. After doing that, it helped my skin. I really enjoyed this product overall!
Ayanna D.
Brookhaven, GA
I fell in love instantly. My skin was clear despite a few zits that would appear if I forgot to wash my face one day with it. Other then that my pores got smaller, zits were all gone, and my skin hydrated. I stopped using it for awhile and all the zits came back and I wasn't insecure once again, so I will definitely buy this and I will never stop using it! It's worth the money if you are really in need of a product to work! Thanks Influenster! <3
Tristyn R.
West Blocton, AL
This product worked excellent on my skin. I really like the deep cleansing facewash. It is very refreshing, good for using when you first wake up. The acne treatment is also a life saver. My acne is really clearing up in just a one day use, i can see a difference. The redness is reduced and they arent as big.
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
Omgggg looking for a clear, smooth and beautiful skin?? Say no more babe!! #proactivmd is the bomb! I could never ask for a better and clear skin man! I’m in love 😍 I definitely recommend this to each and everyone ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Carly W.
Verona, PA
I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I had tried Proactiv in the past, and remembered it working for a while but then out of no where it did nothing to combat my oil or breakouts. I now use a prescription face wash from my PCP. I am excited to try this out and hopeful that I can use this again, as the face wash I use now has a whole list of harsh chemicals. After my first couple of uses I haven't seen a huge difference because my face has been so clear from my normal cleanser. I guess what I'm hoping to get from these Proactiv products is maintaining my now clear skin. So far so good I suppose!
Fabiola R.
Hayward, CA
Face wash is amazing! Leaves my face feeling clean and doesn’t dry it. It leaves a refreshing feeling on your face. Moisturizer is amazing and doesn’t leave my oily. I haven’t tried the acne product yet. So far I’m loving it!!
Sarah M.
Saint Johns, FL
I'm always on the hunt for new treatments for my acne prone skin. That being said, I was excited to receive the Proactiv MD system free as part of an Influenster campaign. The scrub made my skin super soft, and I loved the moisturizer. However, I feel that the retinol gel was a little too harsh on my skin, causing redness and burning around my eyes and mouth areas. If you have sensitive skin like me, limit your use of the gel to a spot tx once a day!
Whitney D.
Aurora, CO
I received this product for free in a VoxBox from influenster. I was a little hesitant to try this because I don't trust physical exfoliation, but this has been gentle so far. I've experienced mild purging from the adapalene, but nothing serious. I like the texture difference it's made in my skin. I've only been using it for about a week, so my opinions aren't set in stone, but I do enjoy it so far. I combine it with my own heavy moisturizer, which seems to help. I had a cyst when I started using this which seemed to come to a head more quickly than it would otherwise. I'm hoping it prevents more cysts in the future.
Chloe P.
Northville , MI
this product is amazing so far it has help my acne a lot my face is very clear and I’ve only been using it for a few weeks. It met all my expectations it has cleared my face very nicely and the whole clearing gel is a clear process so there’s no white left over and I can use in the morning without having white spot across my face the wash is very cooling and very nice on your face the beads really just get deep in your skin and make everything feel so fresh.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.