BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Anneilya L.
I wouldn't consider my skin as acne prone, but I did see slight improvement after I started using this product. The cleanser part was amazing. My pores get clogged really easily and this really did help. My only problem with the system was the sunscreen step, it made my skin oily and it didn't like how it felt on my skin either.

Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Lisey G.
Arlington, VA
So far, I have really liked this system. The face wash is cool and refreshing and has the perfect exfoliation. Adapalene (which is in the gel) has not worked for me in the past, because my acne is too bad, so I can't give a good review on that part of the kit. The facial moisturizer is another winner to me, though, as it has adequate SPF and soaks into the skin nicely, providing a good base for the day! I have oily skin with acne, for reference.
Michaela K.
Delray Beach, FL
This product would’ve been great if it didn’t make me break out. For me, the whole product was counterproductive. I absolutely could not stand the smell of the SPF moisturizer. I think proactive needs to step up their game.
Becca M.
Geneva
Didn’t really see a difference. Also the size of the bottles are ridiculously tiny for the amount you pay. This maybe will last me a month. The acne cream is the best for the money and how it works but still not my favorite
Briel S.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely amazing product! Only had minor blemish issues and it cleared it up within the first week. On top of that I found my face felling fresh and rejuvenated after just a week of using this product! This is a must buy!
Allie M.
Boise, ID
I loved the face wash! It made my skin feel so soft and smooth. I have blackheads and I could tell the difference from when I started and now a week later. I am definitely going to go buy myself a full bottle. I also loved the sunscreen that is supposed to help with oily face. I used it as a primer and it did help control my oil. Thank you Proactive
Genesis S.
Plainfield, NJ
Honestly loved it from the first wash! I loved the feeling of micro beads and i really liked how it didn't leave my face too dry after. I felt reallyyy smooth and super glad it didn't leave my shiny or anything. I also liked that the daily moisturizer didn't leave me too dry and that it had the SPF protection. What i liked the most though, was the Adapalene Gel. That helped stop a zit right in its tracks. Didn't see much of a difference acne wise but the texture of my skin felt great!
Kristin K.
Green Bay, WI
I was very excited when I received this product in my VoxBox from Influenster. I have been breaking out a lot lately and I was hoping this would help! While it did somewhat help me get rid of my acne, it dried my face out sooooo much. I usually have somewhat dry skin in the winter, but Proactiv MD just made it so much worse. I was very bummed out, but i just had to stop using it. My skin hated me. It might work for other, but didn’t for me.
jala d.
I like it . Although I have sensitive skin i still found it to work. When I used it day and night it made my skin burn so I found it effect to use 3 times a week in the morning . . My skin is clearer and brighter after use. My friends even say i look like I have foundation on after I use my daily oil!. I love it. It's the awesome especially because I GOT IT FREE!!! Looking forward to more VoxBoxes!! This is y ave no make up 3 weeks use !
Juliett D.
I’ve been using proactive for two weeks now, and not going to lie, my skin feels way better when I wash it with the deep cleansing face wash, plus gives you a fresh feeling, and the daily oil control complements it so well, my skin is getting better, I’ll post before/after pictures as soon as I finish the treatment.
*Received the 3 piece acne treatment system with adapalene complimentary from proactiveMD, but all opinions are my own*
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.