BY PROACTIV #53 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Ayanna D.
Brookhaven, GA
I fell in love instantly. My skin was clear despite a few zits that would appear if I forgot to wash my face one day with it. Other then that my pores got smaller, zits were all gone, and my skin hydrated. I stopped using it for awhile and all the zits came back and I wasn't insecure once again, so I will definitely buy this and I will never stop using it! It's worth the money if you are really in need of a product to work! Thanks Influenster! <3
Sarah M.
Saint Johns, FL
I'm always on the hunt for new treatments for my acne prone skin. That being said, I was excited to receive the Proactiv MD system free as part of an Influenster campaign. The scrub made my skin super soft, and I loved the moisturizer. However, I feel that the retinol gel was a little too harsh on my skin, causing redness and burning around my eyes and mouth areas. If you have sensitive skin like me, limit your use of the gel to a spot tx once a day!
Carly W.
Verona, PA
I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I had tried Proactiv in the past, and remembered it working for a while but then out of no where it did nothing to combat my oil or breakouts. I now use a prescription face wash from my PCP. I am excited to try this out and hopeful that I can use this again, as the face wash I use now has a whole list of harsh chemicals. After my first couple of uses I haven't seen a huge difference because my face has been so clear from my normal cleanser. I guess what I'm hoping to get from these Proactiv products is maintaining my now clear skin. So far so good I suppose!
Haley S.
Sarasota, FL
I have use proactive before and it was always a game changer. My skin can have pretty bad acne every month or so and also if I wear a lot of makeup, so using this really helped to clear up my acne and it also helped to diminish the amount of scars you could see. This product is not painful at all, unlike the last proactive 3 step process was, and the gel goes on so smoothly and doesn’t dry and become flaky or peel off. Absolutely love this product.
Whitney D.
Aurora, CO
I received this product for free in a VoxBox from influenster. I was a little hesitant to try this because I don't trust physical exfoliation, but this has been gentle so far. I've experienced mild purging from the adapalene, but nothing serious. I like the texture difference it's made in my skin. I've only been using it for about a week, so my opinions aren't set in stone, but I do enjoy it so far. I combine it with my own heavy moisturizer, which seems to help. I had a cyst when I started using this which seemed to come to a head more quickly than it would otherwise. I'm hoping it prevents more cysts in the future.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
this product is amazing so far it has help my acne a lot my face is very clear and I’ve only been using it for a few weeks. It met all my expectations it has cleared my face very nicely and the whole clearing gel is a clear process so there’s no white left over and I can use in the morning without having white spot across my face the wash is very cooling and very nice on your face the beads really just get deep in your skin and make everything feel so fresh.
Angela S.
Unfortunately, I just don't think this product jives with my ultra-sensitive skin. I haven't had an acute dermatitis flare-up in months, but my skin was triggered by this set of products. It's extremely unfortunate because I loved how refreshing the face wash felt and LOVED a light sunscreen that actually felt like it soaked into my face. I can't speak to its effectiveness but would recommend this product to those who don't have such sensitive skin.
Gabrielle K.
Orlando , FL
I was lucky enough to be sent sent this by influenster! I was so happy! At first I thought this set was really good, but after a week or so, my skin started to get really dry. Acne wasn't really going away either. I started using it once a day and my skin is still dry, but it's not as bad. I think this set wasn't for me. it was too strong for my skin, but if you are more acne prone I think you might like it better. #free #complimentary #proactivMD
Rayssa H.
Meriden, CT
I got the products from Influenster and I have to admit they’ve been doing really great on my skin.
I can tell the difference from the day I started and now.
My skin looks great, my dark spots are disappearing. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Amanda D.
Newnan, GA
I’ve been using this for a few weeks and overall I think it’s a great product. My acne did subside somewhat, but then popped up in another location. I guess it was running scared, lol! I do love the sunscreen, it’s light and smooth. I would have to use for a longer time frame to know how consistent the results are.ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.