BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Lisbeth S.
Methuen, MA
Im too happy, proactive md it’s too good, my face is beautiful now, I like it, thanks for the opportunity, This was my first time using proactive and this was the best choice of all, oh my goodness, thanks proactive md
Tristyn R.
West Blocton, AL
This product worked excellent on my skin. I really like the deep cleansing facewash. It is very refreshing, good for using when you first wake up. The acne treatment is also a life saver. My acne is really clearing up in just a one day use, i can see a difference. The redness is reduced and they arent as big.
Ayanna D.
Brookhaven, GA
I fell in love instantly. My skin was clear despite a few zits that would appear if I forgot to wash my face one day with it. Other then that my pores got smaller, zits were all gone, and my skin hydrated. I stopped using it for awhile and all the zits came back and I wasn't insecure once again, so I will definitely buy this and I will never stop using it! It's worth the money if you are really in need of a product to work! Thanks Influenster! <3
Jessie B.
Bronx, NY
Omgggg looking for a clear, smooth and beautiful skin?? Say no more babe!! #proactivmd is the bomb! I could never ask for a better and clear skin man! I’m in love 😍 I definitely recommend this to each and everyone ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Sarah M.
Saint Johns, FL
I'm always on the hunt for new treatments for my acne prone skin. That being said, I was excited to receive the Proactiv MD system free as part of an Influenster campaign. The scrub made my skin super soft, and I loved the moisturizer. However, I feel that the retinol gel was a little too harsh on my skin, causing redness and burning around my eyes and mouth areas. If you have sensitive skin like me, limit your use of the gel to a spot tx once a day!
Carly W.
Verona, PA
I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I had tried Proactiv in the past, and remembered it working for a while but then out of no where it did nothing to combat my oil or breakouts. I now use a prescription face wash from my PCP. I am excited to try this out and hopeful that I can use this again, as the face wash I use now has a whole list of harsh chemicals. After my first couple of uses I haven't seen a huge difference because my face has been so clear from my normal cleanser. I guess what I'm hoping to get from these Proactiv products is maintaining my now clear skin. So far so good I suppose!
Whitney D.
Aurora, CO
I received this product for free in a VoxBox from influenster. I was a little hesitant to try this because I don't trust physical exfoliation, but this has been gentle so far. I've experienced mild purging from the adapalene, but nothing serious. I like the texture difference it's made in my skin. I've only been using it for about a week, so my opinions aren't set in stone, but I do enjoy it so far. I combine it with my own heavy moisturizer, which seems to help. I had a cyst when I started using this which seemed to come to a head more quickly than it would otherwise. I'm hoping it prevents more cysts in the future.
Haley S.
Sarasota, FL
I have use proactive before and it was always a game changer. My skin can have pretty bad acne every month or so and also if I wear a lot of makeup, so using this really helped to clear up my acne and it also helped to diminish the amount of scars you could see. This product is not painful at all, unlike the last proactive 3 step process was, and the gel goes on so smoothly and doesn’t dry and become flaky or peel off. Absolutely love this product.
Rayssa H.
Meriden, CT
I got the products from Influenster and I have to admit they’ve been doing really great on my skin.
I can tell the difference from the day I started and now.
My skin looks great, my dark spots are disappearing. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Amanda D.
Newnan, GA
I’ve been using this for a few weeks and overall I think it’s a great product. My acne did subside somewhat, but then popped up in another location. I guess it was running scared, lol! I do love the sunscreen, it’s light and smooth. I would have to use for a longer time frame to know how consistent the results are.ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.