BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Courtney V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I’ve been using these products for a couple weeks now. I used to use Proactiv a couple years back so I was excited to use the new and improved version! I don’t usually get very big breakouts but I do have a lot of texture on my forehead.

The cleanser is by far my favorite out of the 3. I’ve noticed my skin feels incredibly soft after I use it and the texture on my forehead has greatly improved! It has little exfoliating beads in the cleanser but it’s not rough or abrasive. I was pleasantly surprised by this product, and it performed better than I thought it would!

The moisturizer is nothing too special. It says it’s supposed to help keep oil in control throughout the day. However, I do have very dry skin so I can’t comment on that part. It does have SPF 30 which is nice and I have used it under my makeup and have had no problems!

I’ve only used the acne treatment once so far because I haven’t had any very big blemishes this past month, but as far as I can tell it’s not bad. I’ll update once I have used it a little more.

Overall, I had a better experience with this updated system than I did with the old one I used back in high school. This version didn’t dry out my skin nearly as much as the other one, which is why I was skeptical at first. If you have dry skin, like me, I’d say check it out and see what you think!

I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
I really enjoyed the proactiv adapalene gel. It cleared my breakouts without over-drying my skin and kept everything under control. The face wash was nice, but for my sensitive skin I found the beads a little too harsh to use morning and night. I eventually ended up using the face wash as more of an exfoliating product about 3 times a week and it worked great!
I love any moisturizer that already has spf in it. It cuts down my skin care routine when I’m rushing out of the house! This lotion was moisturizing and didn’t leave me feeling greasy. I would definitely repurchase.
I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Taylor S.
Before using the proactivMD I was using the philosophy cleanser, Clinique toner, Etc. I stopped using my usual skin care routine and started that 3-piece acne treatment system. At first I enjoyed the cleanser, but then notice it was making my combination skin extremely dry and almost too tight. I didn't notice a huge difference in my acne. Just that I had extreme flakiness on my face. So I stopped using it went back to my usual skin care routine and eventually the flakiness went away. So for it not doing much for my acne, and making my skin tight and dry I stopped using it and did not enjoy it in the long run. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System

"Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Kelly P.
So far i love the face wash its my favorite step in the process! I love to use it in the shower because it has this really nice cooling effect on the skin and i like to carry it down onto my neck too. I love using it around my stubborn nose area where my skin can be the driest. The spf cream is also really great it doesnt really leave the skin greasy like most spf products do and its easier to spread on the skin. Also i love the packaging the pump is really easy to use and i could totally travel with it. The spot treatment is really nice too because its clear and i can see some results overnight with reducing the redness etc. overall im rly impressed with these products and i think proactiv has come a long way!
Alexis P.
Sooo, I literally have always wanted to try Proactive but I was always unsure about it, I didn't used to take the time with my skin.. I've never had extreme acne issues. But, I have always had dry, red, un even skin tone. Once I received my Proactive MD VoxBox, I was super stoked and excited to try it and build a better skin routine. The day I tried it, I applied makeup like normal.. showered that morning and used Proactive MD before bed. So, immediately, when I started washing my face it felt so nice and refreshing, like my skin was being revived. I did notice a difference with the little acne I have when I used the acne treatment after a few days, I noticed my skin had alot less imperfections. As far as "The Daily oil control moisturizer", I only received 2 steps ( the face wash, and the acne treatment) with my Vox Box. Anyway, after each use of the 2 steps I did receive, my skin felt so clean, fresh, and vibrant. I would recommend Proactive MD for anyone who has acne, oil, or really any imperfections. One thing I did notice, it wasn't that hydrating on my skin, but it may be hydrating for others.. but that also could be because I didn't have the oil control moisturizer. All in all, it is a great product, I will be using it again.

* I received the 3 piece acne treatment system with adapaline complimentary from ProactiveMD, but all opinions are my own.
Sierra J.
S Pasadena, CA
This is my first Proactiv experience. I've tried to pursue natural skin care as much as possible, so I was hesitant at first to try this complimentary tester from Influenster. The first few days, I was pleasantly surprised and how gentle it felt. The exfoliating cleanser has a menthol/peppermint feel to it, which I really enjoyed. I have only been using it one a day, at night, opposed to the instructed use of twice daily (I don't think it's necessary to wash, much less exfoliate, that often). The acne medicine itself seemed very gentle at first. However, I'm now on day 4 and my skin is experiencing some extreme sensitivity (and I haven't spent any time in the sun, especially without sunscreen.) I've been using moisturizer, day and night (Yes to tomatoes), but my skin still feels fairly dry. The main issue is that my face is burning with everything that touches it: bare hand, moisturizer, make-up, brush, towel. I've decided to only use the acne medicine on tough parts of my face, such as my chin and hairline, along with using in for my back (which I've loved!). The burning reminds me of why I chose a natural skin care routine a few years back to begin with, so I will not be continuing the use of chemical products again. The sunscreen has been fine, but I have 30 SPF in my bb cream, so it feels like an unnecessary step in that regard.
Sierra G.
Murrieta, CA
I absolutely love the deep cleansing face wash! It feels like a burst of freshness that helps wake my up in the mornings. It’s like a breath mint for your face haha I also like that it is a very gentle exfoliant that I can use daily without irritation or dryness. The step 2 acne treatment is okay but I honestly didn’t notice much from it. The sunscreen is good and I have no complaints but it is only SPF 30 and I usually prefer to use at least SPF 50 on my face for extra protection. The real winner for me is the face wash and I loved it so much I bought a three month (probably will last me longer) supply of the bigger bottles from Proactiv. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I remember trying Proactiv in the 7th grade because of a huge breakout I had. It never worked for me at the time so I switched to a prescription formula. I was surprised when I saw that I was in Influenster’s free VoxBox for ProactivMD and I was super excited to try it again. I definitely don’t have the same breakouts as I did in 7th grade but I do have some pesky texture spots and occasional breakouts that I like to treat. I also occasionally get a cystic pimple, and I just so happened to get one the day before receiving this box (it’s like my face just knew 🤔). The face scrub is amazing, it’s my favorite product in the box! My skin has never felt so smooth. The face scrub leaves a cool feeling on your face and really makes your face feel super clean and detoxified. The gel works wonders! It’s applied once a day and honestly got rid of pesky pimples in a day or 2, and if they didn’t go away that quick, they shrunk down tremendously. The sunscreen is a light, daily sunscreen used to protect your skin from the sun due to the gel treatment. I can honestly say that Proactiv redeemed themselves with these products! Thanks again Influenster and Proactiv for my free products!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This product wasn’t quite for me. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD (but all opinions are my own). Based off the questionnaire I thought this product was geared towards dry skin. Although the ingredients are better for dry skin, it is geared towards acne prone skin, which I do not have. This made me nervous to try the kit on my skin every day. I use the cleanser when my skin feels a little congested. It feels very similar to Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. It has that same tingling sensation. It didn’t make my skin feel very clean, but my pores felt more open. I used it prior to applying a face mask and felt it did help my skin better absorb the mask. As for the Sunscreen, I like how it felt very light weight on the skin as opposed to make facial sunscreens. It didn’t leave an oily or greasy feel. It was hard to test how much it protects the skin though considering it is winter and the sun is not strong here in Jersey right now. Lastly for the acne treatment, I used it when a spot appeared and noticed it cleared up relatively quicker than the standard spot treatment. The products seem just okay to me, but it is hard for me to post a true review when the products did not match my skin type and since I am so sensitive I did not feel comfortable testing long term or using every day.
Bonni C.
Heiskell, TN
I've been using this for a little over a month now. I have extremely stubborn whiteheads and blackheads on my forehead and along my jawline.  Oh and on one cheek.  Pillowcase much.  Anyway the cleanser is by far the most effective cleanser I've ever used.  It's got grit so in the morning it can be harsh.  I just am very gentle with it.  Normally I wouldn't use it in the morning because of sensitivity however it's so effective that if I don't I'll end up with break outs before breakfast.  I love using it in the evenings though.  It's got menthol I'm sure because it gives me that clean tingle I love.  The retinoid has been working however very slowly.  I did purge after about 2 weeks in so I skipped a day on weeks 3 through 4 and just started everyday to see how it works.  I love the sunblock.  It's not heavy at all and keeps my oil production in check.  It's great under makeup.  It hasn't pilled at all.  I do use other products than just these 3 so as far as the effectiveness of the 3 alone I can't completely attest to.  I use the Cane and Austin 2/10% twice a day and I always use a sleeping mask because the retinoid is slightly drying.  It's not near as bad as others I've tried though.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.