BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Soleil M.
I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own. Before trying this product I tried using multiple different products that you’d find at any store. They never really worked well for me. After trying proactivMD, I noticed that is wasn’t necessarily keeping my acne away (my problem area is mainly my oily t zone area), but it has definitely helped reduce the size and time it last. Maybe through continued use it will eliminate it for good!
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I received this product and really wanted to like it. I began by trying the gel on some acne patches on my skin. Unfortunately when I woke up the next morning my skin was aggressively inflamed in those areas and covered in dry flakes- more than I've ever seen in my life. Due to this bad reaction I chose to discontinue use- being that I am a model and cannot afford to damage my skin. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
KaeLeigh C.
Calhoun
This is an amazing product. If you have really bad acne like I did, I totally recommend Proactiv! It clears your skin within a week. It keeps your skin looking healthy and way less pimples. I used to have bad acne and I started using this and all of it went away within s month or two!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
I like this acne treatment for the most part. It has cleaned up a few little pimples but doesn’t work on big ones or my black heads or pores. I don’t get small pimples much so it wasn’t best for me. I feel like my skin is producing too much oil while using this too. Id recommend to anyone who has tiny pimples that aren’t cystic and doesn’t have big pores or oily skin. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Afton B.
Orange, CA
I really enjoyed trying this product. Before using Proactiv I used Target brand face cleanser and acne treatment. It worked fine but I definitely noticed a difference with how my skin reacted to the new skin care routine. My acne cleared up very fast and my skin feels very soft. The products also smell good and the scrub feels like it is just enough and not too rough. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own
Spurthi T.
Irving, TX
I've been using this 3-piece Proactive system for about 2 weeks now, and the results have been promising! I typically get 1 or 2 breakouts every so often, but in this time, I've had none! My skin feels smoother and clearer than it has in a while. I also love that it doesn't take up a lot of time to do like some other skincare routines do. I'm curious to see whether the results will last even after I'm done using the product, but so far so good!! I would definitely purchase this!
Sara H.
I have been using the products for about 2 weeks now. I love the cleanser - it has just enough exfoliation to be able to be used daily. The moisturizer is nice as well.
My skin has been fairly clear (even before using) so can’t speak a lot to the acne treatment. However, it does dry my skin out quite a bit. I would imagine this would be beneficial if you were fighting a breakout.
Liliana G.
I have very oily skin and I feel like these products really dried out my face which is not really a bad, but it did make me break out a lot. From the beginning, It gave me many bumps on my forehead and it took a while for them to go away.
Shauna F.
I received this product free from Influenster and Proactiv for my honest unbiased review. I've had issues with my skin since I turned 21, but I've recently got it under control with Neutrogena products and a better routine. I liked incorporating ProactivMD's 3 piece system into my routine, but definitely think it's not the "ultimate solution" to your acne. Do your research, incorporate high quality products like Proactiv, and you should see results if you're consistent!
Alyssa B.
Buffalo, NY
I don’t often breakout, but it was a nice line to care for my skin. I definitely appreciate the sunscreen as a skin care necessity. The topical gel to apply on breakouts is a nice tool to have, but I haven’t been able to test its effectiveness.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.