BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
ESTEPHY O.
I love my Influester Proactive MD voxBox!
It contains:
1-Deep cleansing face wash
2-Acne treatment Adapalene gel 0.1%
3-Oil controlling spf moisturizer
All the products are amazing for the skin. After the first use, you can see the results right away, a perfect soft and bright skin.
You can find more at @proactiv @influenster #Ad #ProactivMD #Influenster #AtFirstGlance #BeautyCare #SkinCare #Skin
Kelsi A.
Royston, GA
The face wash didn’t really make my face feel clean.. it did nothing to help my acne, the only good part was the lotion, it was gentle on the skin, didn’t make me feel oily. And had spf included in it. I personally wouldn’t buy this product over all
Amanda B.
Manheim, PA
My skin is very very sensitive. It did not make my skin flair up like other stuff. But it’s not something I would use again. My skin was very red and bothered. My boyfriend tried it out and he thought it was fine. Just all depends on the skin type.
Neriah R.
Philadelphia, PA
The product were okay. I personally have dry skin so the products for oily skin were not very effective. I did like the sunscreen for my body rather than my face however. I would not personally purchase this since it is not for my skin type though
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I'm sad I didn't discover Proactive When I was a teenager because I suffered so much from acne.
Proactive spot treatment ingredients has benzyl peroxide with workers well with my skin.
I also got this for my teenage kids.
Proactiv Solution Advanced Blemish Treatment 0.33 OZ, 9.45g
Vanessa M.
Chicago Hts, IL
I got this 3pc set from a Influenster box some weeks ago and tried it out for a week. After using it for 4 days I did notice a difference the only downside was it was very drying it made my face peel a bit but other then that it worked perfectly.
Noell R.
Granger, IN
This system is greatly designed! It definitely prevented oil from producing too much, but also dried out my skin a little bit after I first used it. It’s a great value but may be too pricey if you aren’t looking to invest in a product for good.
Chandler Y.
Enid, OK
This was the perfect set to clear up my hormonal acne while still keeping my extremelydry skin hydrated. I will definitely keep using this. I wish the spot treatment was a little more effective, but the face wash and sunscreen are my new favs!
Amanda L.
Irvine, CA
After using this product for a couple of weeks, I think it's just OK... I really like the face wash they included in this package; it leaves my face feeling VERY smooth and clean. I really don't think that the facial moisturizer is the best (it definitely doesn't give me a matte finish at all haha), but it works. I would not use the adapalene cream ever again. It caused my skin to discolor a bit.

(I was sent this proactive 3 piece system for free by influenster).

Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I received this product and really wanted to like it. I began by trying the gel on some acne patches on my skin. Unfortunately when I woke up the next morning my skin was aggressively inflamed in those areas and covered in dry flakes- more than I've ever seen in my life. Due to this bad reaction I chose to discontinue use- being that I am a model and cannot afford to damage my skin. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.