BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Edyline E.
The only reason why this isn't one star is because the cleanser is pretty good. It also has a clean smell to it as well. These products made my skin even more dry than it is now. Also, when I first started using it, it actually worked and got rid of the acne. However, now that I stopped I started breaking out even more than before. My skin got so attached to the products that it reacted badly when it was no longer being applied. I would not recommend unless you want to keep buying this every time you run out.
I received these products from Influenster in exchange for my review.
Teddy F.
Volcano, CA
I found the products to be very harsh on my skin and ended up making my face very dry and angry. It was nice to have the spf and did appreciate them trying a different clearing gel Than just salicylic acid but just not right for how sensitive my skin is!
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
I’m about 2 weeks in using the 3 step system. During my teenage years, I had a lot of acne. As an adult, I have break outs every now and then but have noticed visibly patchy dry skin and clusters of acne on my chin. These bumps have gone away for the most part and I’ve noticed a visibly different change in my skin. It seems a lot less dry and isn’t as sensitive to the sun (with the help of the sunscreen).
Jennifer V.
This did not work for me at all. It was very drying, which caused my skin to produce more oil in my T-zone and cause me to look shiny within a few hours, even with makeup. My pores looked bigger while I was using it and it didn’t clear blemishes.
Karen T.
Los Angeles , CA
I dont have crazy acne but i decided to give it a try anyway. I loved it. It starts off by making your face feel a little weird but after a week your face starts to clear up and you start to see the difference. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Jocelyn A.
Pullman, WA
So my skin before using this system was prone to bad acne breakouts. I want to say about using it 3 times as instructed I noticed my face clearer than ever. However, the cleanser I found for my skin would dry it out more than ever before. I feel like the face lotion in this system could have had a more moisturizing impact, and for that reason I replaced it with a moisturizer for now. So far I am happy with now now that combo is working for my skin, but I do not know if it is worth purchasing after I run out.
Alina R.
Canton, GA
I've grown to like this set over time! At first I thought I wasn't a fan, but the more I used it, the more it's grown on me. It hasn't dried out my face like most acne products. It's not the most moisturizing but I just have really dry skin. It doesnt burn my skin at all tho when I use it which was a factor that stopped me from using acne products for a while. My skin has gotten clearer. It's not at Its best but that's mainly die to environmental factors such as stress and diet. Overall, love this product!
Heather G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have never used Proactive before since it seemed targeted towards people who had severe acne.  I have sensitive combination skin that dries out very easily and the kit dried out my skin if I used it too frequently.  However, I did get good results from the treatment.  The texture of the cleanser was a bit harsh for everyday use, so I would not recommend using more than once or twice a week max.

Overall, if you have severe adult acne I would recommend this product with gradual usage.
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I received this system in a complimentary voxbox. This is a very nice product. After using it, my skin feeling very soft and clean. I also really like that the moisturizer has SPF in it. The spot treatment is very nice. It’s good for sensitive skin. Usually with spot treatments my skin will get super red and itchy but that doesn’t happen with this product. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is that I feel that there should be a moisturizer for night use. This system did dry out my skin a bit.
MaGa R.
I found the system to be good, but not above anything else. Out of the three piece set my favorite was definitely the moisturizer with SPF. I found that it really kept my oils at bay and the added sun protection is great. The soap was good, but right now I'm obsessed with other face wash that I feel is as good and is so gentle with the skin in my face. Thank you to Influenster for letting me try the system since I've always been curious about it. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.