BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
lexie w.
Brookhaven, GA
The moisturizer was very exfoliating leaving the skin feeling clean and clear of blackheads and pimples. My favorite part of the product was the moisturizer finishing treatment applied once daily. A layer of clean and clear moisturizing gel makes the skin look and feel shiny and smooth. This product did pull out the underlying pimpled and blackheads in order to completely clear the skin at a deeper level. I would advise beginning o use this product for a few weeks before an important event in order to allow time for the treatment to be effective.
Tesamae H.
May i just say this product is horrible is has caused horrible side effects for not o lay me but my bf. His face AND mind got red and peeled immensely. It dried out skin out completely nothing would help it was almost like an reaction to something in it but we are not allergic to anything and I do not have sensitive skin either. Do not try this product! Look at the red marks around his mouth!
Breana B.
I got this product in my voxbox and honestly I’ve been using it for 2 days now and noticed an immediate change in my skin! I’ve been glowing! My skin looks awaken! The packaging is classy and elegant! I love love love love it! Also it smells surprisingly nice! It’s better than expected! Definitely would recommend this product to any and EVERYONE! Good job proactiv! More photos and videos to come. ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
I absolutely love what these products have done to my skin. coming back from a bad breakout, I used the three steps and within one day, I noticed clearer skin. I love the deep cleansing wash and creams. I just wish the products wouldn't dry out my skin so much!
Stephanie H.
Port Hueneme , CA
As always with sample sizes, you can't always get a good idea of how well the product will work for you in the long run, but with the amount I was provided I was able to get a pretty good idea of wether it worked for me or not.. at first it did initially break me out a little bit, (but I usually expect that after using a new acne product) and then it did go on to clearing my face after the 2nd or 3rd week. I definitely liked trying it out but I don't see myself using this after I'm finished with the sample sizes. It wasn't a perfect match.
Brooklyn W.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited and curious when I received my ProactivMD box in the mail. I had used proactiv in the past, many years ago with good results. Initially I was a little skeptical because for me, their products provide results but things are worse before they get better. I had the same experience this time around and noticed that I had more breakouts in my usual trouble areas. After two weeks of use, I am satisfied with the results. My skin is clearer and more soft. I will definitely consider purchasing proactive products in the future
shahana a.
Albany, GA
I did honestly see a difference from when I started using these products. I have been slacking and been sleeping in my make up lately and this helps a lot with not breaking out as much. I MEAN LOOK AT MY SKIN
Amie P.
My favorite part of this 3 piece acne system is the face wash. It is textured and makes it east to scrub all of the make up off of my face. It has a clean scent and thick texture. It did dry my face out at first but my face is used to it now and I am acne free!
America S.
Clemson, SC
I have been following the directions to the T since I received the box! My skin hasn’t improved drastically, but my blemishes disappear after a day or two when they’d normally be there for a week. My only complaint is that this has made my skin very sensitive to the products that I have been using for months. If I try to put on makeup immediately after using this face wash, it causes my cheeks and under my eyes to burn briefly.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I don’t have sensitive skin, but my skin HATED this product. After two uses my face swole up. It was blotchy and red, it was bumpy and developed a rash all over. It was worse specifically where I placed the acne gel product. My skin hurt so bad I couldn’t even put lotion on it, and my eyelids felt sunburnt. Places on my face that I didn’t even apply product were sensitive. I know it’s not just my skin, because I’ve used acne products before. This just destroyed it! Here I am a week later and it’s still slightly patchy. I’m so disappointed. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.