BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Sarah S.
Washington, DC
I was really excited to try this program because I have used Proactiv in the past and I was really disappointed. I have combination oily skin and have been using African Black soap with Bio-oil to moisturize.  After a few days of using Practiv my skin broke out worse than it ever has in the past.  I kept using it despite this because I know it's common for that to happen with new face cleaners but I continuously broke out.  After 2 days of switching back to my old routine my face is finally returning to normal.  I would not recommend this product
Brooklynn C.
Casper, WY
This product was absolutely amazing! The deep cleansing felt so refreshing and had great exfoliation! The color was even nice! The daily oil control was creamy and light weight! My favorite part was the adapalene! It got rid of so many imperfections so quickly. I love this product!
Wildy S.
When I got this I was super excited to try it, my skin is super sensitive to most of the products and when I first applied it to my face it felt great. At first I felt it was working for like a week but then it started burning my skin, and my whole face was shedding. I had to stopped using it after two weeks because my face turned red and I was in so much pain (like it was on fire). Maybe if you don’t have such a sensitive skin this would work for you.

- Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Zoe M.
Butler, PA
I was lucky to be able to receive this product to review it. I did notice a difference in less acne. However, I would not go out and buy it because it dries out my skin. I usually have oily skin to begin with so if you start with dry skin, I definitely do not reccomend it for you.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Very pleased with this ProactivMD products. The toner and cleanser is soft on the skin. Cleans my face well as I can see my pores get smaller and smaller. The cream is penetrated easily into the skin and does its job. Not too effective as I was expecting but it has made my skin clearer than how it was before. Unfortunately, I have gritty skin which tiny pimples under my skin which didn’t make a huge difference.
Kayla G.
Powell, OH
I received this product in a VoxBox and unfortunately it was not the right product for me. It made my skin extremely dry and raw which made it sensitive and flakey.

I think this could be good for some, but not all. I used the 3 step proactive system before for about 5 years and that helped clear my skin with regular use so I was excited for this, but my skin just did not take well. For the first 3 weeks, I used the it even if it was only 1 time a day and I didn’t notice my skin clearing up either but I was not able to use it regularly to give an accurate description.
Summer J.
Olympia, WA
I love the packaging of the products. It looks sleek and fresh. Unfortunately, my face became overly dry and flaky when using the entire treatment step-by-step. I discontinued the adapalene and sunscreen, added a moisturizer, and used the face wash twice daily. My skin is about the same compared to my before photos. Beware of the adapalene gel. It may dry your skin out and make it peel. The face wash is refreshing and leaves my skin feeling clean. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Jen K.
I have to say...I have always had doubts about acne treatments. I have tried several different kinds and they all have made me break out worse than before I started. When I received my voxbox with this kit in it, I started out by only using it on my one cheek and WOW did it work! I was seeing a difference 2 days after starting it. The scrub really gets into your pores and makes your skin feel soft. The spot treatment works really well. My skin is almost completely clear after using it for 1 week. Will definitely get again and recommend to others with sensitive skin!
Katlyn B.
Wingate, NC
I had an allergic reaction to the sunscreen... the cleanser hasn't worked for me and neither did the spot treatment. I would not recommend this product especially for the price. I'm not sensitive to many products, but this made my checks turn bright red and my eyelids swelled.
Sydney M.
The face wash is a little harsh but it's a good exfolient, the spot treatment is awesome, clears up cystic acne in like two days, but the moisturizer, while it's good because it has spf, it's hard to get out of the bottle and doesn't leave my face feeling completely moisturized
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.