BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Pretty good product. Very mild which I like because I don't want something too abrasive on my skin or too harsh.  I also loved the SPF. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't want an exfoliant for every face wash. I would like a general cleanser too.
Lorelin R.
New York
I am currently using this product and honestly I am very satisfied with the results. It definitely was what I was expecting. I noticed a change in my skin after the first week or so. My blemishes are no longer out of control and I have noticed that my dark spots have lightened. The only setback is that I wouldn't recommend this product to people with dryer skin. Other than that I will be continuing to use this product.  ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Andrea A.
Spring, TX
Personally, it irritated my skin very much, especially the exfoliator which said to use it every day. The spot treatment didn't seem to work on small breakouts, only once they enlarged on my face. The sunscreen is probably the only product out of the set that I will continue to use.
Emily J.
Livermore, CA
First of all you can not get your face waxed while using this product.

I tried out the daily face scrub and it was super harsh on my skin. It actually hurt to use. I could not use it everyday both morning and night.

The retinol cream was super easy to put on and you only need a thin layer. You have to wash your hands after you put it in because you don’t want to get that cream everywhere.

The sunscreen is supposed to be oil controlling but it made me super oily. Smelt like just any sunscreen.

I received the three step process from a giveaway, but all of my opinions are my own.
Lauren R.
I haven’t tried Proactive in nearly 15 years, but received my free Influenster Box with these new products to try. I’m so beyond happy with my results in the first week alone. The face wash is gentle yet effective. I love the micro beads, and with this cold weather it’s helping me to exfoliate. I love the clever packaging for the suntan lotion- it is actually a little tube squeeze bottle but it stands upright- loved that. I also loved how it was a 3-in-1. The lotion was also mattifying - a huge bonus to someone that tends to have shiny skin(like me). The gel is also very nice because I do tend to breakout around my chin and around my nose (all that contouring). I always am afraid to use lotion with the fear I will breakout. But the gel lotion combo works wonders together. So, all in all this line has EVERYTHING I have been looking for!! I’m so grateful for this line! Well done Proactive!
Tilson K.
Kershaw, SC
When I first recieve this product I thought that it would work wonders for my skin and it did for a couple of days. After those few day of using this product I noticed that my skin became irritated, and I truly think it was because of the exfoliating beads in the face wash. When I stopped using the product and returned to my normal skin care routine it burned my skin(this did not occur before using the proactive). Overall it was a okay experience minus the burning on my face. I truly did like the acne treatment product though I felt like it really minimized my pore appearance.
Yadira O.
So far I would rate this product 5 stars. I have very acne prone skin mostly along my chin. When I started using this I was treating existing blemishes. This product has helped clear it up so much faster. The cleanser feels very clean and not drying. The gel spot treatment is the best. It can minimize a spot by the next day. I'm a bit apprehensive for the sun block but it's working so far. Overall after 1 week I would definitely repurchase if it keeps up the good work.
Disclaimer I have also been using my Glycolic Acid toner from Mario Badescu which is my holy grail product.
Lauren M.
Milwaukee , WI
Overall, I really like the Proactive MD 3 step acne system. The formula is pretty gentle and my face definitely feels clean after using. I give 4 stars instead of 5 due to the moisturizer. My face experienced some sensitivity for a bit (I have sensitive skin).
Great system overall!
Melanie W.
E Greenwich, RI
Too harsh for my sensitive skin. The spot treatment was nice for when I got hormonal breakouts. I could not see myself using the cleanser again. I did however love the SPF moisturizer. This product did exactly what it claims to do. I would buy the moisturizer again but nothing else
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
I really liked this at first but I don't know now. I have been using this system every day and just a week ago I got two pimples on my fore head! I'm still using all 3 products and they have yet to go away. But, with that being said, I do love the way the face scrub and the face moisturizer makes my skin feel. My skin feels so soft afterward.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.