BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Shannon I.
Orlando, FL
I got this sent to me in a VoxBox and I have to say, I'm really impressed!! I've definitely seen an improvement in my skin since starting. The first step is great at exfoliating and I love the sunscreen that comes with it. The second step isn't my favorite, I apply it directly to breakouts but don't notice a huge difference in them going away. It also makes my skin really tight and dry feeling so you made need to add a moisturizer! It hasn't kept me completely break out free but that probably has to do with stress and the fact that I touch my face way more than I should. Good product!!
Samantha A.
Edison, NJ
Personally, it didn't do much on my skin but it also did not cause acne which is good. However I had a few blemishes and after using it for two weeks I saw no change in my skin and the blemishes kind of went away on their own rather than them disappearing with the help of Proactive.
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Pretty good product. Very mild which I like because I don't want something too abrasive on my skin or too harsh.  I also loved the SPF. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't want an exfoliant for every face wash. I would like a general cleanser too.
Paige D.
ProactivMD has been a very great product for my skin. Initially, I did not have any sort of daily routine and didn't really have any breakouts either. The daily facewash did just help my skin keep a natural glow about it as well as the oil control- which is a lifesaver for someone with oily skin like me. Plus it has SPF50; a definite plus for paler complexions such as my own! I will definitely continue to use it until I run out. Thank you to VoxBox for allowing me to receive the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD. But all opinions are my own.
Lorelin R.
New York
I am currently using this product and honestly I am very satisfied with the results. It definitely was what I was expecting. I noticed a change in my skin after the first week or so. My blemishes are no longer out of control and I have noticed that my dark spots have lightened. The only setback is that I wouldn't recommend this product to people with dryer skin. Other than that I will be continuing to use this product.  ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Ash T.
Ugh, I don’t like giving things one star, but for me, it’s just honesty :( proactiv MESSED UP my skin and I gave it a good run for 6 weeks. A friend of mine used the regular 3-step and it works wonders for her. This just did not do anything for me and made my skin red and inflamed :(
Lauren R.
I haven’t tried Proactive in nearly 15 years, but received my free Influenster Box with these new products to try. I’m so beyond happy with my results in the first week alone. The face wash is gentle yet effective. I love the micro beads, and with this cold weather it’s helping me to exfoliate. I love the clever packaging for the suntan lotion- it is actually a little tube squeeze bottle but it stands upright- loved that. I also loved how it was a 3-in-1. The lotion was also mattifying - a huge bonus to someone that tends to have shiny skin(like me). The gel is also very nice because I do tend to breakout around my chin and around my nose (all that contouring). I always am afraid to use lotion with the fear I will breakout. But the gel lotion combo works wonders together. So, all in all this line has EVERYTHING I have been looking for!! I’m so grateful for this line! Well done Proactive!
Tilson K.
Kershaw, SC
When I first recieve this product I thought that it would work wonders for my skin and it did for a couple of days. After those few day of using this product I noticed that my skin became irritated, and I truly think it was because of the exfoliating beads in the face wash. When I stopped using the product and returned to my normal skin care routine it burned my skin(this did not occur before using the proactive). Overall it was a okay experience minus the burning on my face. I truly did like the acne treatment product though I felt like it really minimized my pore appearance.
Yadira O.
So far I would rate this product 5 stars. I have very acne prone skin mostly along my chin. When I started using this I was treating existing blemishes. This product has helped clear it up so much faster. The cleanser feels very clean and not drying. The gel spot treatment is the best. It can minimize a spot by the next day. I'm a bit apprehensive for the sun block but it's working so far. Overall after 1 week I would definitely repurchase if it keeps up the good work.
Disclaimer I have also been using my Glycolic Acid toner from Mario Badescu which is my holy grail product.
Emily J.
Livermore , CA
First of all you can not get your face waxed while using this product.

I tried out the daily face scrub and it was super harsh on my skin. It actually hurt to use. I could not use it everyday both morning and night.

The retinol cream was super easy to put on and you only need a thin layer. You have to wash your hands after you put it in because you don’t want to get that cream everywhere.

The sunscreen is supposed to be oil controlling but it made me super oily. Smelt like just any sunscreen.

I received the three step process from a giveaway, but all of my opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.