BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Ajah A.
Ogden Dunes, IN
First impressions on each product:

Deep cleansing face wash: THIS WAS MY FAVORITE!! I applied on to my damp face as it mentioned to do so and I instantly felt the exfoliating beads doing its job! That it did because my face felt and looked SOOOOO smooth!! I was shook. Definitely going to be using it tonight because it can be used twice a day. Current impression: still feel the same way! slowly but surely seeing a difference.

Adapalene Gel: I applied this gel over my “infected areas” so any and very breakout on my face on which I had about 3 and I rubbed a light layer over it. It was a little sticky at first so I was worried it wouldn’t dry into the skin. About a minute after I applied it, it settled into the around the areas I applied with little to no stickiness! Current impression: Defintely takes time for it to work but with patience it works! I had a breakout on my face and this huge bump which was very distinctive & started using this applying to infected areas and as the weeks went on I noticed that it went down. Same with one by my mouth. It’s still there but it’s getting there! I did break out in an area near where I used the product but idk if that’s the reason why I broke out.

Daily Oil Control: I used after the other two products over my Tzone area and on my eyelids because that’s where the most oil is produced on my face. It definitely gave a matte finish to those areas! I was to use it before I apply any face makeup now to see how that would look. Although right now I am on the drier side because of the cold. We shall see more! I honestly haven’t been using this everyday like it said and only because I’ve been in the house a lot these past 2 weeks barely getting any sunlight (I know horrible) So I wanted to use more when I get back out this week.

#proactivmd #atfirstglance #contest #ad @proactiv @influenster #influenster

“Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own. It arrived exactly when I was about to go shopping for new skincare products. Prior to using this I was using Neutrogena products but I needed a change. My skin just was not happy, oily in my tzone and really dry on my cheeks. I had dry spots all over my cheeks that made it impossible to have flawless foundation. I don't have many break outs but a few small ones here and there. My skin really needed a good cleanser and more hydration. I used the cleanser as directed (2x per day, massaging for 1-2 minutes.) I love the cooling sensation and the gentle exfoliation of the cleanser. My skin felt so nice after I used the cleanser. I 100% recommend the cleanser and I will continue to use it even after this trial is over. I think it helped to remove my dry skin patches and very quickly! I also liked the SPF oil control. I noticed a slight decrease in the oil in my tzone. Not a major change but there was definetly a difference. I didn't have to blot as much throughout the day. The acne spot treatment was tested on a few small break outs but I didn't notice that they went away any quicker than they normally do. Maybe it would be better for someone who has bad acne. Not sure. I will use it again on future break outs. I think it's worth a try. Overall, I'm happy with the product and will continue to purchase in the future. Pictures attached are before and after of my dry skin patches. So thankful they're gone!
Destiny S.
So, I took my time to review this product because I wanted to give a fair review. I usually try to stay away from chemical based ANYTHING and try to use natural and organic products. While ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System is not organic, I was happy to see that the scrub beads were biodegradable. Plus 1 there. So while I was hesitant, i decided to go with the directions and used the product every day... For a few days. It did say in the directions that it "gets worse before it gets better" but i was noticing way to much swelling of my pores and dry irritation, so i slowed it down to a few times a week. This was my happy place. I use it less now, still have plenty of product, because my skin is feeling cleaner and my pores feeling "emptier" than ever. All skin is different and for me, less was more. I would definitely reccomend you give it a try if you have a clogged pore issue.
Kimberly S.
Wilmington, MA
I have been using ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System for a few weeks now and have seen so much improvement in my cystic acne. When I get blemishes they are always painful cystic ones that seem to not go away FOREVER! After about 3 weeks of use of the face wash and the gel I saw a huge improvement in my skin. The blemishes I had were actually going away and any new ones that came up would start to fade much faster than before. I use the gel as a night treatment and use the face wash in the morning. The face wash is creamy, yet had exfoliating properties to it. It has a really nice cooling sensation when washing your face. Make sure not to get it in or near your eyes! But it is one of those products that feels like its working the instant you use it. The gel has caused some dryness, which I expected, but only in small patches that has been easily rectified with keeping up with my moisturizing. A little goes a LONG way for the products I have used and I will definitely be buying the ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System larger sizes as soon as these run out to keep the progress going. The lingering cystic acne definitely kills my confidence some days but the other day I was putting on makeup and my face just looks good and clear and the texture appeared smoother. I definitely think it was the incorporation of these products into my routine!
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
I had no problem using these products at first (except the acne treatment which I haven't tried at all). They were gentle and seemed to work as well as many of the face washes and face sunscreens I've tried in the past. Unfortunately, upon doing some research, these products weren't the best option for me because I am currently pregnant which I disclosed before receiving my samples. I never tried the acne treatment since many of those ingredients can be harmful to the baby, but I discovered that even the sunscreen can be potentially harmful. I decided I will try these again once this little munchkin arrives, but until then I'm going to stick to some more natural and less ingredient heavy options.

Ambrielle L.
Albuquerque, NM
I first want to thank Influenster and Proactiv for allowing me to test the product out for free.
I have EXTREMELY oily skin that is sensitive and acne prone. Although I don't have cystic acne, certain products clog my  pores and cause small, superficial breakouts. most of the time I have a few whiteheads on my forehead or around my mouth, but nothing to major.
I've never tried Proactiv, but I always steered clear because my skin doesn't react well to salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, but I was really happy to find out that the ProactivMD system doesn't contain either of those.
So, to the review. I tried this for two weeks. I used the cleanser day and night, and the gel and moisturizer in the morning before I put on my makeup. The cleanser has a fresh lemon scent, and it contains small exfoliating particles for a deep clean. However, I think it's a little too abrasive for use twice a day. It made me skin feel a little raw, even though I didn't rub it in my skin with much pressure, and my skin began to look a little flakey. The gel was rally amazing. It worked on the stubborn milia that I get on my upper lip, and nothing has been able to do that! The moisturizer was my favorite part. It really reduced my oiliness throughout the day which is a miracle. It also sank into my skin without it making it look greasy (which moisturizers with SPF tend to do to me). Overall, this is a really amazing skincare system and I'm most likely going to purchase it once I'm finished with the trial size.

Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I am rating this product 3 stars based on the fact that it messed up my skin but when i let my friend who has acne use it, it cleared hers up. Before receiving this product i was using Clinique 3-step system in the morning and their acne system in the evening. That is my daily routine and holy grail of face products. Anyhow, i tried this product daily in the AM/PM and it really messed my skin up. I hardly ever break out and upon using this i had 3 or 4 pimples pop up. I struggle with blackheads and pores and I thought this product could help with that. It did not. It left burn marks on the corners of my nose so bad i could hardly touch. It also dried my skin out very bad. The only thing i liked from this System was the moisturizer bc it was very mattifying. Upon my bad experience, i let my friend test it for me because she has acne prone skin. I was thinking that the product was eating away my healthy skin bc i really had no acne to get rid of. However, for her this product worked! Her skin is clearing up and she plans to buy this product. Attached are photos of both of us. Some before and after using.
Ashley C.
Rutherfordton, NC
This product was something I do NOT recommend to individuals with dry skin. I used ProActiv before I was invited to try this new 3-piece Acne System, and I did not like the results. For this particular product, I thought I would give it another shot because it was a different type of ProActiv product. In my personally opinion, ProActiv is the same all around. My face was incredibly dry, irritated, and had dry patches all  over my face. I was not comfortable with taking a picture of what my skin looked like because it was just that awful to me. The one thing I will say is that the oil control lotion/sunscreen that was apart of this system worked very well. It helped protect my face against the sun, and it also helped control the oil in my T-zone. I wouldn't say it did a 100% fantastic job, but it definitely did the trick.
Chancee J.
Crossett, AR
I was so excited when I finally received my voxbox  last week, with Proactive MD. I have oily skin so I do experience a few break outs from time to time.  So I figured I would use Proactive MD for my morning routine since it had the daily oil control moisturizer with spf 30 and I could use it under my make up.  For the first two days of using it I could tell a difference in my skin. But then it started to really dry out my skin.  I noticed that the face wash had exfoliating beads in it, and I could tell that it was really starting to irritate my skin. I only like to exfoliate once a week, not everyday.  The acne treatment, I started just using that to spot treat my face because it started drying out my skin and given it a red rash.  The daily oil control moisturizer with spf 30 didn't help my face either.  I stopped using this product because I didn't want my face to get any worse.  My cheeks are red, and now burn when I try to put moisturizer on them. I loved Proactive when I used it high school, but this product isn't for me.
GonVal Beauty g.
Kansas city, KS
every time I use makeup 3 times a week I do facial cleansing with my favorite products I do not have much acne just normal but using makeup several times a week my skin reacts and starts to have acne on my skin and I do not like it at all it is because that I use proactivMD why it helps me with its 3 steps # 1 DEEP CLEANSING FACE WASH # 2 ADAPALENE GEL # 3 DAILY OIL CONTROL SPF 30 helps me for acne, so I love it. I do not use it all week, only when I have a face with sprouts I become proactive only on extreme occasions, because it helps a lot 😍👌 #cleansing #cuidadodelapiel #cuidadopersonal #acne #beauty #nomoreacne @proactiv #rossymakeup22833 #faceproducts
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.