BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Laura S.
lakeland
The proactive face wash did not help my face at all, instead it made my breakouts worse. By the end of week 1 my face had double the breakouts and seemed dry and flakey in some spots. I have heard some people give good reviews on it but I have oily/sensitive skin so it only made my problems worse.
Kisha 💕.
Oviedo, FL
It’s amazing ! The proactiveMD face leaves your face smooth and soft.  You can really tell the difference. The daily oil control keeps your face  moisturize and never looking oily. The acne treatment was my favorite out of  the three products because I struggle with acne everyday. This product will keep those black heads and white heads under control. No need to worry anymore of waking up with a  Big zit on your forehead when you  purchase this product. 😍❤️💯
Victoria H.
I was so excited to receive the ProactivMD acne system because I have been wanting to try it for several years and my face has been getting stress acne lately. When I first started using it I fell in love because it made my face feel so fresh from the minty exfoliant and the acne treatment serum. However, I then started noticing that my acne on my forehead started getting worse and the areas around my nose and mouth were starting to peel. The solution... using it every other day rather than everyday and I am starting to see a difference. I will keep using it until it runs out and see the ending results!
Brenda J.
Anaheim , CA
I’m very excited to say that this ProactivMD changed my skin for the better. It’s my first time using it and it made my skin feel great and smooth. Before I was using harsh products on my face, so when I received my ProactivMD I completely stopped using my other products. I use these three products in the morning and before bed and the next day my face feels fresh. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
I never thought i wpuld love proactiv this much, the daily cleanser is very similar to a micro dermabrasion cleanser but also has acne fighting ingredients, the sunscreen is very similar to ole henrikson oil control moisturizer but contains spf, and the acne spot treatment works so q uicklly I don't have acne prone skin but it did clear up my pores and I do get the occasional premenstrual breakout. Very happy with this set. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Karina C.
Strasburg, VA
So I actually got this in my VoxBox and now I’m ordering it in real life! The cleanser is soft enough for sensitive skin but powerful enough to lift dirt and grime from pores. The oil free moisturizer is soooo good on my oily skin. It hydrates perfectly. But the real MVP is the acne spot treatment. When i tell y’all I applied some at 9am and by noon my pimple had drastically diminished! It’s so gentle it doesn’t have that stinging or burning feeling drugstore treatments have.
Claire K.
Boston, MA
This is a great skincare system for teens or people with light acne! I was pleasantly surprised to find the face wash had an exfoliant in it! Great for the skin but if you have sensitive or dry skin you may only want to use a few times a week. I loved the retinal product and the fact that sunscreen was included. As someone with oily skin it can be hard to find a good sunscreen and this was perfect! A very important step if you are wearing the retinal product during the day.

Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own."
Sophia S.
I've always wanted to try Proavtiv, so I was super exited when I got this in the VoxBox for free. The exfoliating wash isn't too harsh on the skin, and everything has a nice, light smell so it doesn't mess with my allergies or cause irritation due to that. It's easy to use, not messy, though the sunscreen lotion is a little too liquidy for my taste. The reason I'm giving this four stars instead of five is because the product is a little drying. I already have dry skin, so I feel this will work better for people who have more oily skin/it'd work better for me in the summer when I'm not as dry.
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
ProactivMD is similar to the Proactiv I used growing up. It's meant for people with oily skin to pull out the excess oil and clear your skin. Considering I have oily to normal skin, I noticed that less is more when it comes to the face wash. As I washed my face in the morning and evening, I realized that my face was becoming extremely dry. My T-zone was very dry to the point that lotion would have to be applied multiple times a day. Although my skin hasn't had any substantial breakouts, I've had to tweak the amount of each product I used in order for it to work to my specific type of skin.
Jaylah M.
Detroit , MI
I started using this proactiv the day it came in the mail. I was so excited to get rid of my acne! I have this one area on my cheek that always breaks out! I was using the biore charcoal cleanser before I started using proactive. I loved the proactiv face scrub but the “acne medicine” burnt my face so bad.
I would use it at night and the next day while at work, my face would literally peel. It made me look like my skin was extremely dry. And it made my skin super sensitive. I stopped using it and just washed it with water until those affects went away. I received this product for free.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.