BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Line Christensen C.
It did abselutly nothing for my acne, at one point i think it made it worse than it is. And it made my skin so dry
Megan W.
Worked.... sort of Was hoping to see more from it. Didn’t meet expectations. Would not repurchase
Shannon S.
Wakefield
Although I do not suffer with acne, these products have helped with the decrease in breakouts.
Teuila S.
Love this !!!!!!!! Notices changes after months and sooo effective, great brand bought online .
paola a.
Calexico, CA
I loveeee this stuff 😍 my skin feels fresh and clean !!! Highbrecomended for all girls
Rebeca C.
Montreal , QC
It does the job! My skin is sensitive and yet oily. My favorite on the kit is the exfoliating, it gives a real clean sensation, without letting my skin too dry. The sunscreen though is not the best, gives that oily skin look that I hate. I used a different sunscreen and wash my face with the exfoliating twice a day and works fine :)
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.