BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Samantha H.
San Tan Valley
My acne disappeared with dedicated use. Even more so than previously prescribed products by doctors.
Molly M.
Springfield , GA
Absolutely LOVED this skincare system. It came at the perfect time I had gotten such a bad breakout. The face wash and lotion were so effective in helping my breakout my skin was so soft and had the perfect glow.
James C.
Valley, AL
I love this product. It definitely holds up to its standards plus more than expected. I will definitely be recommending this product to everyone that I know. I know they will love it. I can’t wait to buy more in the future.
Alixx B.
I got this in a vox box and I used it for a couple days but it dried my face out too much. It cleared my face but it was just too drying. I liked the smell. I gave it to my boyfriend to use and he seems to really like it.
Nina B.
Ballwin, MO
Loved the blemish control product for pinpointing exact blemishes, but the facial cleanser ultimately caused me to break out. Probably due to my skin not being used to the product!
christy 🌟.
I don’t know if maybe I didn’t wait long enough to see results, but this product made my acne worse. It gave me acne on my forehead and chin which I had never had a problem with before. I know that the packaging says it may take a couple months before it starts to work, but I don’t think it ever worked for me. I would not recommend this. Try the regular 3 step Proactiv treatment, that worked wonders for me.
Katelyn B.
augusta
I have only used step 1 to this set which is the face wash & I really like it. It seems to be doing the job and is very refreshing for my skin. I will be buying this again.
Sachi 🤪.
Newport News
It work rapidly for quick and amazing results. it’s a very gentle product not harsh or harming to the skin. Very nice packaging very appealing to the eye. it was every thing I hoped for in the product. Yes I have a plan with them so when I run out I get a new shipment.
Danielle H.
Columbus, OH
Helped with my chin acne. My husband used it too. We both love it. Comes in a new design and smells better than the old proactive.
Amy T.
This product was terrible for my dry skin. I do not recommend this at all. Much too drying
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.