BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Paige M.
Rutherfordton, NC
My skin hasn't felt this soft before. And hoping my acne will go away. Today is this first day I've used it.
Abbie M.
Livingston, KY
Amazing best 3 kit to have! Keeps face acne free and less dry and iritated highly recommend for anyone to use
Kait H.
findlay, OH
Love this product!! Would definitely get this again in the future! It’s really doing great things for my skin
Samantha P.
Columbus
If i could give 0 stars I would!!! Terrible , burned my skin and I’m 1000000% convinced it made my acne worse
Laura W.
Gardendale, AL
This has help my daughters completion so much. We will definitely be looking into getting some permanently
Ashlyn E.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love my proactive box!
Definitely feel like its helping my skin clear up.
Can’t wait to order some more.
Aurelia T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love the way my skin cleared up from using this had a great smell and my favorite is the foaming cleanser
Austin S.
Independence
Oh my this product is amazing. The difference in my face now and a year ago is huge. I love my face now!
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
Great product received it free from Influenster to test out. Love it. Does really control my break outs.
Haleigh T.
Gulfport, MS
Amazing Product! Always Heard Great Things about Proactiv! But this really got some good reviews from me!
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.