BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Ashlyn E.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love my proactive box!
Definitely feel like its helping my skin clear up.
Can’t wait to order some more.
Austin S.
Independence
Oh my this product is amazing. The difference in my face now and a year ago is huge. I love my face now!
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
Great product received it free from Influenster to test out. Love it. Does really control my break outs.
Nia O.
Norfolk, VA
This box was honestly so amazing! It cleared my skin up so flawlessly!!! I already bought the full size!
Guadalupe G.
Staff
This is a test for syndication, please delete upon review. Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!
LauRen w.
Fall River
Tried this and was not to impressed for how much is cost. However not much has worked for me so. 😭😭😭😭😭
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
The cleanser and treatment work great, the sunscreen/day cream dryer out my skin and itched like crazy.
Krissy D.
Hollywood, FL
The face wash made my face extra clean after using it. Spot treatment worked wonders on my acne spots.
Samantha H.
San Tan Valley
My acne disappeared with dedicated use. Even more so than previously prescribed products by doctors.
Lynn V.
McKinney , TX
This is my first time using Pro-Activ product and I was surprised because it helps my acne gone away.
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.