BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Smita R P.
Proactive is good product...it reduces acne....clears skin and brightens in just few days.....skin feels great
Anastasia E.
Abbotsford , BC
This product was great but not for me I have sensitive skin and it was just a bit to harsh for my complete satisfaction. I was disappointed.
QUEEN U.
Not really good as advertised. Saw this om the tv and decided to give it a try. Has good lather strength and good scent but that was about it
Meghana V.
I have never used this but One of my close friend addressed me that It suits the skin in an amazing way and leaves your skin crystal clear
LEAR32539 | KAYLA U.
Super good kit for acne prone skin! Smell super good and leave my skin soft and fresh I really like this product and others of proactiv!
Jennifer S.
Excelente producto, se siente el cambio en el rostro desde la primera aplicacion, ayuda a controlar la grasa y hidratar el rostro.
Leocelys M.
['Miami', ''], FL
La presentacion de las tres piezas me gusto, el olor no me gusto y me seco mucho la piel ya que mi piel es muy delicada y seca
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
This was the only product that worked for my acne when I was younger. Unfortunately it is too drying now that I am not older.
Sarah P.
Highfields road, Witham
They told me it would get worse before I got better. It actually just got worse and never got better. Wouldn’t use again
Line Christensen C.
It did abselutly nothing for my acne, at one point i think it made it worse than it is. And it made my skin so dry
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.