BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Hana H.
Liverpool, NY
Cleared up the skin but left my skin extremely dry. I won’t buy it again based on my personal experience.
Nia O.
Norfolk, VA
This box was honestly so amazing! It cleared my skin up so flawlessly!!! I already bought the full size!
Austin S.
Independence
Oh my this product is amazing. The difference in my face now and a year ago is huge. I love my face now!
Aurelia T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love the way my skin cleared up from using this had a great smell and my favorite is the foaming cleanser
Haleigh T.
Gulfport, MS
Amazing Product! Always Heard Great Things about Proactiv! But this really got some good reviews from me!
Ashlyn E.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love my proactive box!
Definitely feel like its helping my skin clear up.
Can’t wait to order some more.
Melissa S.
Homestead , FL
Great product received it free from Influenster to test out. Love it. Does really control my break outs.
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Well, me and Kage are hungry
We're hungry for some fruit
We wander through the garden
It would be a hoot
LauRen w.
Fall River
Tried this and was not to impressed for how much is cost. However not much has worked for me so. 😭😭😭😭😭
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
The cleanser and treatment work great, the sunscreen/day cream dryer out my skin and itched like crazy.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.