BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love it I’ll definitely buy some it was my first time trying it . Thank you for sending it to me
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
The first time I tried it, it burned my face. I was to scared to try it again it was sent to me.
Rebecca S.
Provo, UT
Pretty good product. I can feel that my acne is getting good and my skin is more soft! I like it!
Tiffany H.
I didn’t really care for this. I used it for a wk straight and thought it dried my skin out more.
Kayla R.
Used to clear up my skin. Worked well to clean up my acne and tone down flair ups. Give it a try
Gabrielle J.
Dallas, TX
i was little skeptical at first but after a few washes i actually saw a difference on my face!
Terri M.
Philadelphia, PA
To early to know but really like this product- it is drying out my skin but moisturizer helps.
Macie H.
Choctaw, OK
I am in love with this product. As someone that wears a lot of makeup it maintains my breakouts
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
It was nice to receive this from Influenster. This was my first time using this specific brand.
Savannah H.
I used this for months and did not see much improvement (if any) in my acne while using this.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.