BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
Only face wash that actually keeps my face from breaking out. I love this stuff. Thank you.
Khry C.
I would definitely recommend this product to people who are not as sensitive on their face.
Gladis T.
This is a great product and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone to buy and use.
Gabby M.
Used there spot treatment for a pimple in the night and it minimized the size over night
Krystal P.
Appleton, WI
Just got this and man I love it. Makes my face feel so soft. And it’s so easy to use too.
Kaylan F.
Anderson , IN
This product chemically burned my face and I will never use a pro active product again
Kate L.
Swoyersville, PA
This product has been doing wonders for my skin! Could not be happier with the results
Roya H.
Bellevue, WA
Love this so much. Now it’s a part of my daily skincare routine. Definitely recommend!
Sprout C.
Portland, OR
The moisturizer was great and didn’t make my face all oily like a lot of SPF products. I will definitely continue to use that as well as the face wash. The face wash was good, it left my face feeling fresh and clean. The spot treatment was too harsh for my skin but I am outside in the sun a lot so I’m sure it would work for other people! I have recommended the moisturizer and the face wash to my friends! I have been going makeup free most days because my skin looks great but when I do wear makeup I keep the foundation super minimal and go for a natural look!
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
1. CLEANSE: The first step in the Proactiv skincare system is to cleanse the skin with the Proactiv Skin Smoothing Exfoliator. The Proactiv Cleanser works to deep clean the skin and combat acne. This exfoliating Proactiv cleanser is noncomedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores, and promises to work well on all skin types. It’s formulated with the main ingredient in the Proactiv line, benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is used in this Proactiv cleanser (and many other acne fighting products) to combat the bacteria that causes acne. Inside this Proactiv cleanser, you’ll also find glycolic acid which is a penetrating acid that is able to get deep into pores to remove dirt, oils, and impurities from the skin. The Proactiv Skin Smooth Exfoliator also contains exfoliating beads which help to gently exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. Since this Proactiv cleanser contains additives that can be particularly drying to the skin, there is the special addition of a humectant blend that helps to restore moisture.

2. TREAT: The second step in the Proactive skincare system is to treat the skin with the Proactiv Pore Targeting Treatment. This Proactiv treatment works to target pores that are prone to acne breakouts with the brand’s Smart Target Technology. It’s a noncomedogenic, lightweight, and paraben-free treatment that like the cleanser, is formulated with benzoyl peroxide to kill all acne causing bacteria. Inside of the Proactiv Pore Targeting Treatment is also a healthy dose of hydrating glycerin that works to deeply moisturize the skin. And finally, the Proactiv Pore Targeting Treatment works to combat the dryness and irritation that frequently comes along with acne breakouts and subsequent treatments.

3. REPAIR: The third step in the Proactiv skincare system is to repair the skin with the Proactiv Complexion Perfecting Hydrator. The Proactiv Complexion Perfecting Hydrator works to brighten, moisturize, condition, and the nourish the skin in one powerful formulation. You’ll find a number of natural based ingredients like brightening kojic acid and licorice extract which works to decrease hyperpigmentation. This Proactiv moisturizer is also formulated with powerful acne fighting ingredient salicylic acid. The salicylic acid works within the Proactiv moisturizer to gently exfoliate the skin and clear pores while reducing redness and oiliness. With the Proactiv moisturizer, you’re able to combat acne and improve the complexion simultaneously.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.