BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Janai J.
tuscaloosa , AL
I really enjoyed using proactiv md because it is an easy to follow regimen. The combination of these three products when used consistently did create an improvement in the overall appearance of my skin. Using these products improved my acne and even faded my dark spots. I would recommend this product to others with oily acne prone skin.
Keira E.
Detroit, MI
I was very excited to be getting skincare, as my skin has been a mess lately and thank god I had this during my period. I got really severe hormonal breakouts under my chin that were huge and red and painful but this really helped bringing them down quickly. Some are still healing but this was a huge difference between me waiting three weeks for them to finally disappear on their own instead of them being nearly gone in about three days. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Abby G.
Denham Springs, LA
I received the ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System complementary from Influenster to try out. Sadly only 2 of the 3 products were in my box so i can’t give a full review but I will say that the Step 1 Deep Cleansing Wash was WONDERFUL! It had a bit of an exfoliant in it, but not too much that it would tear your skin off. It left my face feeling fresh and very clean. The other product I got was the Acne Gel Treatment that much to my surprise was not a spot treatment but instead an all over gel. Honestly, I used it a couple of times and felt it wasn’t necessary since I don’t suffer from constant breakouts. Wish I could’ve gotten the moisturizer to try out but it was missing!
lexie s.
Cedar Park, TX
I don't wear a full face of makeup, (primer through lashes,) every day, but every time I seem to take my makeup off my texture from pimples that don't form all the way just becomes worse and worse by the day. However, by beginning to use the BEAUTIFUL package sent to me by Influenster and ProactiveMD, by using the wonderful, fresh-feeling cleanser on my face after removing my makeup at night and when I wake up in the morning, then following with the acne-reducing gel, (which reduced my redness around irritated pimples quite a bit,) as well as the sunscreen for acne-prone skin, I've gone from a bumpy mess to a radiant goddess. I will definitely try to get my hands on this again!
Britton M.
Georgetown , KY
I absolutely adore the acne treatment. I can put a small bit of it on a pimple before bed and then when I wake up I can tell a huge difference in the size/redness/fullness of the pimple. LOVE it and will be purchasing more.
As far as the sunscreen & face wash go, I think they are great products. But they are products I don’t necessarily need. The sunscreen didn’t break me out which I do have that problem but I don’t use something like that often. The face wash felt good and left my face feeling squeaky clean but dry. I received these products free in exchange for my review. But I will be purchasing more of the acne treatment. LOVE IT! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Gabby H.
Rogers, AR
Love this product! I used proactive as a kid, and didn’t know it would transition into working for my adult acne, but it has worked wonders! My skin is super clear even with all the stress of nursing school finals!! Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Yaimara S.
West Columbia, SC
I love the 1st step it leave your face feeling fresh and clean and it leaves it like somewhat minty! But I was somewhat scared to use the adapelene gel looked up some pictures and it broke people out in hives so the way I used it was only to apply to the acne spots and they would go away quick I wouldn’t apply it t my whole face.
Ina N.
Pittsburgh , PA
Okay, so I plan to do a before and after in a week as well.
Lately my birth control has been giving me some really bad acne which has been spreading really all over my skin, so when I got the voxbox I was so hyped. Because my acne was so bad I had to use it all over my face and I overdid it the first few weeks. HOWEVER, it did work. My bumps are down considerably, just don’t do what I did and get too carried away and dry your skin. Scrub every night and Use the acne cream accordingly. I used my Origins night cream which really works real well on my skin, reduces redness on my face and provides great moisture. I will most def keep this product on my shelf from now on. 🤗🤗🤗
Emily L.
Warren, ME
So far this product is doing exactly what the creators explained it would, in that it is making my acne a bit worse. However I am hopeful that this system may work, as I have used Proactiv products in the past and seen great results. In any case, this system would have to literally clear my acne for me to pay the price that is laid out. Overall, the smell of the product, the softness it gives my skin (when combined with moisturizers), and the simplicity of the system have me optimistic about the long term results. I also love that I don't have to use benzoyl peroxide, which has destroyed many beloved outfits. I am excited to see how my face looks after a few months!
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
So far this system is amazing. I’ve used the regular system before and it was great as well. But I’ve only used it one night and man did it remove a lot more of my makeup than my standard face wash did and it also made my skin more even in just one use. My makeup looks a lot better and i got this complimentary from this app as my first voxbox and i love this #complimentary #free @proactivmd @influenster ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.