BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Cindy E.
Weslaco, TX
I didn't use the products my husband did since he has acne and he loved them so much we went out to re buy them
Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
It works for those would need it I guess I have combination skin so it dried me out and made me break out more
Kia C.
Powder Spgs, GA
I absolutely love this trio!! The scrub really cleans my skin and the moisturizer is very hydrating on my skin.
meghan a.
Melbourne, FL
Works very well love how the resukts are so fast and ny face has less acne and breakouts not harsh on the face
Elizabeth p.
Huntsville, AL
Doesn’t do anything to skin at all. If anything it drys my skin out. You don’t get much product for the price,
Charlotte S.
Independence, KY
Greatly improved the appearance of my acne!! Has helped a lot with breakouts and cutting down on oil production
Tamara P.
fort worth
I don’t use it like I’m supposed to, so haven’t seen any major progress yet. Seeing some improvement though!
Abbie M.
Livingston, KY
Amazing best 3 kit to have! Keeps face acne free and less dry and iritated highly recommend for anyone to use
Raiane S.
Philadelphia, PA
Doesn’t work to much in my skin or acnes, I buy on the website from the Pro Activ, I’m not gonna use anymore
Kait H.
Love this product!! Would definitely get this again in the future! It’s really doing great things for my skin
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.