BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Martine W.
Boston, MA
The ProactiveMD 3-Piece Acne system worked well but was very drying on my skin and did not feel like good quality products...
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This system works really nicely to combat problem skin. I use this in conjunction with their sulfur mask as a spot treatment.
Janett O.
N Highlands, CA
This cleared my skin up especially around my chin area. My only drawback is that it also over dried the area around my nose.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
So far I love it. No smell. No irritation. No residue left behind. Doesn't interfere with my makeup. Little goes a long way.
Larissa B.
I have extremely sensitive skin, while the entire 3 piece system did not agree with my body I LOVED the moisturizer!
Rebekah D.
Beaumont , TX
I love that this face wash is a scrub and that the moisturizer has a strong spf, it has helped with my number of breakouts!
Nicole W.
Not sure if this was the right skin care product for me.. i ended up getting weird red patches on my skin after two weeks.
Emily H.
I was shocked at how fast this 3 step proactive cleared up my face!! Highly recommend to anyone who has problems with acne.
Rachael W.
Mankato, MN
Honestly this dried my skin out SO badly to the point where even after not using it for over a week my chins still flaking
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Made me break out way more then I though it would. It also gave me a rash and I stopped using it. So I don’t recommend it.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.