BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Celisa G.
Mills River, NC
I received this from influenster and I love it! It helps fight acne and protects my skin. I love the look of clear skin.
Crystal W.
Newport, AR
Amazing! It really helped my skin without drying it out. Very nice packaging. And for the price it’s really not that bad.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
I havent tried this exact but have used the original proactiv system in the past and believe I had an allergic reaction.
Brooke B.
Works at first but when your skin starts to get used to it, the effectiveness wears away. Recommend if yo have bad acne.
Jodi E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So far this product is great! I'm on day 4 and usually by now my face is having some sort of reaction to the face washes!
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a test review to measure our connection between ourselves and Proactiv. Please delete this review upon receipt.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
This works wonders I've seen, the smell is okay. To me is medication-y smelling, I'll use it more and update my review.
Teirney P.
panama city, FL
Loved this stuff! It worked great. The results were amazing and im glad i tried it. I would definitely recommend this.
Victoria S.
jacksonville, FL
Still working with this. It gets my face super oily. The smell is okay. I would say this is for people with dryer skin
Rachael P.
Elmore, OH
I like the deep clean feeling it gives you but since I began using this product I’ve actually started breaking out more
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.