BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I LOVED THIS 3 PIECE KIT!!!! Honestly worked so well for my skin type. Cleared my acne and got rid of my oily skin, very impressed!
Desiree H.
Montevideo, MN
After 2 weeks my pregnancy acne has decreased and the spot treatment works like a dream. I absolutely will be buying more once out!
Chelita C.
Richgrove, CA
I love the fact that it actually cleanes your face ...it leaves it really nice soft and very moisture thank you for letting me try
Taylor S.
I have been using this for the past couple weeks and I can tell a dramatic change with my texture and acne! My skin looks amazing!
Ashley L.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have used proactive before but I have seen the most improvement in my skin since using ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System.
Bruna D.
San Francisco , CA
I've been using this for almost 3 weeks now, I can definitely fell my acne reducing and fell my skin more soft, highly recommend!
Mackenzie W.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes my face seriously feel so soft. Gets all my black heads out from my nose. The moisturizer, doesn’t make my skin feel oily.
Natalie P.
Broken Arrow, OK
The only thing I didn’t like was the moisturizer burned a little bit. Other than that I love the product and it does a good job.
Megan W.
Auburn, MI
Fast results and the scent is great too! I’m careful with what I put on my face but there’s been no problems with this at all!
Kerri G.
Livingston, AL
This product completely dried out my face and caused more breakouts than I already had. Do not recommend this product at all...
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.