BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Shay 💓.
TOLEDO, OH
This formula is great I tried before but is the best results ever. I will recommend to friends and family. Its gentle but effective.
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
I have one week trying this awesome product and since the first day I’ve used it, I can say that I’m seeing the results, I loveee it😍
Katalina F.
I like the face wash. It exfoliates my skin well and leaves it feeling smooth. It isn't too drying and my face feels fresh and clean.
Taylor S.
I have been using this for the past couple weeks and I can tell a dramatic change with my texture and acne! My skin looks amazing!
Ashley L.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have used proactive before but I have seen the most improvement in my skin since using ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System.
Desiree H.
Montevideo, MN
After 2 weeks my pregnancy acne has decreased and the spot treatment works like a dream. I absolutely will be buying more once out!
Chelita C.
Richgrove, CA
I love the fact that it actually cleanes your face ...it leaves it really nice soft and very moisture thank you for letting me try
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
I honestly really love this. Its helping with my acne a lot. I would definitely recommend this product because it really does help.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI
I loved this product because it gave me the results I wanted. It felt great on my skin. The formula is lightweight and not greasy.
Catherine O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve used it for a week and it’s actually helping i think . I can tell my face looks fresher and i would def use this EVERYTIME !!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.