BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Brittaney B.
Wow, just wow! I started using this thinking it wouldn't really work and boy was I wrong! After the second day my sking had already started to smooth out. Not to mention it helped a lot with my oily skin. My makeup went on smoother and I actually had multiple people commemt on how pretty my skin was. I also want to note that the sunscreen is the only sunscreen I have ever used that didn't make my face feel like it was burning. It didn't cause my eyes to water like all the others have. After I'm done with this trial that I received complimentary from Proactive and Influenster in return for my honest review, I will be purchasing this system. What a relief it is to finally have something that works for me!
Madison H.
Rockmart, GA
Prior to using this system, I was using Cerave’s foaming facial cleanser, Extra strength Stridex pads, Neutrogena Healthy Skin eye cream, and Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. My skin had no active acne and my scars were fading; it is not particularly sensitive either. I began using the cleanser and sunscreen before the treatment gel. Within a day of using the face wash, my chin erupted in small and irritated bumps. I continued for a few days and saw no improvement. I did not enjoy this product and I am now attempting to salvage my skin! Other’s may have better luck! I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ever since I began using this product, my ance has cleared up tremendously! A bonus is having the daily oil control to help with my oily skin! The picture I attached is before I started using Proactiv. My skin was oily, prone to acne around my nose, eyebrows, and forehead and got very red when acne was forming. I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. I absolutely love this product and it is my favorite face wash. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth, oil-free all day long, and the acne has gone away tremendously!
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
I did not expect Proactive to come out with such a clean product. I do not suffer from intense acne but get pimples at times. I was using products from Asia before I used this line. This line helps me keep my oily skin in check. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Personally for me this product is way too harsh. I can see how maybe for others it may work? I received it free as a complimentary Influenster box. I am giving it a chance, it has only been about 2 weeks. It is very very strong. Makes my skin feel tight and dry. Maybe just isn’t the right product for me. I have the most extreme sensitive skin which gets easily dry and easily oily, so that is important to note. I also get bad pimples all over and this isn’t really doing much to help them so far. Have definitely used better face washes, spot treatment gels and SPFs.
Shannon D.
Bronx, NY
Love, love, love this product! My skin is very acne prone and sensitive so this Proactiv kit was gentle enough to not irritate my face but powerful enough to get rid of the bumps and pimples on my face and chin. I have only been using this on my face for a week but my acne already seems to be fading as well as my pores so I'm excited to see my face three weeks from now! Would 100% recommend!
Disclaimer: Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Insha K.
I was so happy to receive this set from Proactiv in my VoxBox because I actually use their regular system. ProactivMD is definitely an improvement. I love the cleanser because it feels very lightweight but you can tell that it gives you a deep clean. There's also little beads in it. The sunscreen works pretty well too. I like that the bottle has a pump, but the pump doesn't actually work. The sunscreen also has a slight smell to it that isn't pleasant. I like the acne treatment because it has a lot of power to it, but it does take some time to adjust when you start using it. Overall, I think this system is effective but there could be some minor improvements made. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a strong acne system.
KaeLeigh C.
Calhoun
This is an amazing product. If you have really bad acne like I did, I totally recommend Proactiv! It clears your skin within a week. It keeps your skin looking healthy and way less pimples. I used to have bad acne and I started using this and all of it went away within s month or two!
sheng x.
Miami
I just started using this and so far I've been using #1 to wash my face with. It feels very dry. #2 I had tried one time, didn't liked it, but didn't like it. I liked how it goes on smooth and feels very light on your face. What I didn't like was after a few hours, I can start to feel my face getting oily, and I hate that feeling. So stopped using it. #3 haven't used it yet, but will update when I do.
Brenna J.
Ardmore, TN
Before i received this product, i was using Neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash. It did ok for my skin but i kept getting terrible breakouts. Upon receiving the free Proactive MD, i was a little skeptical because my friends had said it didn’t work for them. But i was desperate. The first few times of using it made my skin feel so free and less weighed down by oil. But then it made my skin flaky and dry. So i added moisturizer into the routine and the results were amazing. My face cleared up and there was hardly any redness. I highly recommend the purchase of this product. I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.