BY PROACTIV #51 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
kaylen k.
Ocean Springs, MS
Got this and love it!! Makes my skin feel absolutely amazing and I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my acne. Would definitely recommend again
Katelyn W.
Fort Gay, WV
I liked this product a lot . I felt like it helped my acne so much and I would recommend this for anyone dealing with skin care problems and acne !
Erica M.
Lexington, OK
I don't have a lot of acne but this broke me out so fast I hate it. After the first day I got break outs. So I changed back to my normal skin care.
Mayra A.
Gautier, MS
#ProactivMD ,can’t wait to get rid of my beakouts in my forehead.you,see a difference on your first time.ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Marissa P.
Athens
I think this has helped my skin improve in terms f small breakouts but it doesn’t help with my cystic acne which is why it gets 1 star taken off.
Jesse G.
North Las Vegas
I’ve tried this one just one time where do you sleep is good I use the other package is the one I still use at this when I only just didn’t want
Veronica V.
Hialeah , FL
For me it didnt work at all ,it didnt do nothing for me . Just try it out everyone its different and we all have different type of acne and skin
Stephanie B.
Grass Lake, MI
Did a great job clearing my breakouts. My skin feels soft and i feel more confident! Love this product! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Niki J.
Elba, AL
Over all, it is a great skin care system. No harsh smells or nasty residue was left on my skin. Seemed to do it job, with out drying out my skin!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Love this product cleared up my skin fast and had it looking and feeling radiant! My skin has always been uneven and break out and this solved it
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield, MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.