BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Lizeth D.
PENITAS, TX
Its the best product you can try in your face it would make it less oily more soft and i like that i can used it every day morning and night
Traci C.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love the facial wash.. I love the fresh face. In the morning I apply the daily oil control to protect my face from the elements
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Not for me. Made my skin dry and it started peeling off. Maybe it was just too strong for my skin. I liked the sun protector, that was good.
Bethany G.
Makes my face feel nice and smooth. I see the difference , I don't break out like I normally did before. I will be using this in the future !
Alexis M.
Atlanta, GA
The system is somewhat drying. Could be better for oily skin rather than normal with oil spots. I received this product free from influencer.
Esmeralda C.
Riverside, CA
Not too harsh on face. Love the cleanser , it cleanses gently and exfoliate the skin with tiny eco-friendly micro gradable exfoliating beads!
Candie G.
Sandy, UT
Great product at a reasonable price. Did not dry my face out and also did not make me break out which is great as I have very sensitive skin.
Amanda K.
My face has always had issues. Proactive helped clear my skin up and even it out. The moisturizer was super light. The packaging is pretty.
Jennifer R.
I absolutely loved my kit
I love the kit so much 💖
I'm used this product less then a week  & it worked wonderfully 💕 @proactiv's #proactivMD
ellie e.
This is my daily acne routine system. For the most part, it works. It can’t keep up with my hormonal acne at that time of the month though.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.