BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Becca K.
Elmhurst, IL
This stuff was so great! I love how it makes my skin feel and I have totally noticed a difference. I will be purchasing all three products again!
Hanna F.
I have previously never used proactive or any of their products before. I was suitably impressed with the results. I also loved the packaging.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
One of the best product I have used I have used pro active before but this one was great worked wonders on my acne pimples it was very gentle.
Morgan R.
Just started trying the products that I received free from @influenster @proactiv. It works great, clears acne fast and it's worth the money..
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
Sooo it's day 3 of using proactive and I'm in love. My acne is noticeably better!! I definitely recommend. I will be purchasing in the future!!
Whitney H.
This product has done wonders for my skin. It has left it more radiant and smooth. It was great for my sensitive skin. Can’t wait to replenish!
Heather G.
Valier, PA
I was so happy to receive these products! Working so well! I've really noticed that some of these acne marks are leaving! Couldn't be happier!
Christina B.
Toney , AL
I love the proactive system. After using it for two weeks, I could see much clearer skin and it was so soft. I would recommend this to anyone.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
It starts off working really well but then after a few weeks you really see no difference and at that point your face breaks out all over again
Taylor B.
Blue Springs, MO
I like the fact that it doesn’t have as much of a drying effect as the original proactive, but I’m still weary using it twice a day, everyday.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.