BY PROACTIV #22 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Love this product cleared up my skin fast and had it looking and feeling radiant! My skin has always been uneven and break out and this solved it
Mayra A.
Gautier, MS
#ProactivMD ,can’t wait to get rid of my beakouts in my forehead.you,see a difference on your first time.ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Allison H.
Monticello, KY
Works great , literally fixed my problem areas. this is the first time I’ve used this specific product. I thought it was a good price and value.
Stephanie B.
Grass Lake, MI
Did a great job clearing my breakouts. My skin feels soft and i feel more confident! Love this product! ProactivMD® 3-Piece Acne System
Claudy S.
I've been using the sunscreen daily and I feel like it helps with the dryness in my skin. The scrub leaves my face feeling really clean and fresh
Niki J.
Elba, AL
Over all, it is a great skin care system. No harsh smells or nasty residue was left on my skin. Seemed to do it job, with out drying out my skin!
Becca K.
Elmhurst, IL
This stuff was so great! I love how it makes my skin feel and I have totally noticed a difference. I will be purchasing all three products again!
Veronica V.
Hialeah , FL
For me it didnt work at all ,it didnt do nothing for me . Just try it out everyone its different and we all have different type of acne and skin
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
My skin has never been more clear, moisturized, and flawless than now! Would recommend to everyone because of the simplicity and amazing results!
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
One of the best product I have used I have used pro active before but this one was great worked wonders on my acne pimples it was very gentle.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.