BY PROACTIV #49 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...16 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Mikayla W.
The new ProactivMD acne cleanser is amazing! It truly leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. I use the step three acne medicine along with the wash every night, and it works great!
Jade C.
Binghamton, NY
I was very disappointed. I washed my face twice a day and followed all the steps and my face broke out worse than before I started using it. My face felt clean but it still broke out.
Dana S.
Unfortunately, I didn’t actually try the product because I am pregnant and I wasn’t sure if I could or not. But, my brother in law did and he said it worked great!
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
Didn't work for me. I wish it would since I had a good history with their products as a teenager. But now as an adult it has been hard to find something that works.
Elexis B.
Bay City, MI
it works very well i used just the face wash with the spot treatment because i don't really care for sunscreen and it cleared my blemishes partially and left my face feeling smooth and soft
Mikya W.
I have my 12 year old daughter using this, & she loves it!!! She has dry skin & only occasional breakouts, but she's had 0 breakouts since starting this regiment!!
Priscilla M.
I've been using this for a few days and
It hasn't dried out my face which is a plus. The scent isn't harsh either. I would say be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Emily E.
wayne
My skin had started breaking out badly again. This regimine wasn't the best I had ever used and did dry out my skin, but it was great for preventing any large cystic acne.
Grace C.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I got this free in a voxbox! My first one. So far its been okay, it made my face red and a bit hot and i had some breakouts the next morning but ill update as i keep using it!
Britany C.
I love this product its making my skin look great! I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.