BY PROACTIV #20 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Brittany M.
South Haven, MI
Love how this product is quick easy 3 steps. Doesn't smell bad nor does it leave a film after washing your face.. Leaves your fave feeling refreshingly clean.
Teagan J.
Story City, IA
This worked pretty well for me. It’s helped control my acne without being too drying and I really like the sunscreen to help protect my skin from other damage
Anh N.
The wash scrub was nice but I recommend using a moisturizer right after because it can be drying. I couldn't tell if the spot treatment actually worked or not.
Melody S.
Rio Dell, CA
I didn’t see a difference in my blemishes at all. It dried out my skin, and made my blemishes more red. It’s too expensive to not work over a couple months.
Cameron S.
Auburn Hills, MI
I love the face wash it makes my skin really soft and you only have to use a little so it will last a lot longer. And the spot treatment seems to be working.
Hannah M.
Gulfport, MS
Love love love the cleanser! The little micro beads in it were the most perfect exfoliator! And I’m super excited to see my results with the acne gel! ❤️❤️❤️
Erin G.
It was very drying for my skin which tends to lean dry as it is. I think it would probably work well for oilier skin. But I LOVED the moisturizer with SPF!!!
Serina C.
Fresno, CA
It didn’t do much for me, it feels nice on the skin and I do feel clean. Although it didn’t do much clearing. I was also worried it would make me break out.
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
Very good if used correctly. The acne treatment is a bit harsh. You defiantly have to use sunblock or damage to the skin occurs. Effective for the most part.
🌸Leah P.
It worked well for the first two weeks, then I starting breaking painfully and terribly all over! Especially around my mouth and crown which never happens :(
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.