BY PROACTIV

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...17 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
Esmeralda A.
Anaheim, CA
I really liked the product. The only thing was that it made my skin itchy but other than that it helped me skin a bit better. I will definitely will be purchasing once I run out of the products .
Mazyoonah K.
Kinston, NC
I've been using it for weeks now and honestly it saved my life I love it so much , and I'm so happy to be using it also I've been telling my friends and family about it ♥😭 I'm in love with it!!!
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This was a great set. For my acne prone skin it gave me a clean and refreshing feeling that is hard to come by. I recommend this for all skin types. Perfect travel size and it comes with a lot of product.
Charlin F.
Proactiv MD has 100% saved my skin. I use the kit every day, twice a day, and in about five weeks, my acne was completely gone. The adapalene treatment basically builds your skin all over again, giving you a youthful, clear start!
Jessika A.
I really enjoy the Proactiv Daily face wash. It leaves my skin so clean and soft and has a slight mint tingly feeling when it’s on. The sunscreen is nice but a little bit thick for my liking.
Lindsay G.
I really like these products. They leave your face feeling fresh and clean. It has helped with some blemishes, but does not fully get rid of them. I have used every day, and have seen an improvement.
Katie B.
Auburn, AL
I absolutely loved the face wash. I have typically okay skin but this product made my skin radiant. This is something that I will totally be repurchasing solely for the face wash alone.
Riana B.
Visalia, CA
The face wash was nice but I missed having a toner. I added in one of my own. The moisturizer was decent and I never had a breakout to try the spot treatment. I got this through Influenster
Kaylee W.
I’ve only used it twice, but it does seem to be clearing some of my redness and my acne is trying to go away! I have high hopes for this product! Let’s just see if it holds to my standards.
Heather W.
W Portsmouth, OH
I love this , it works so amazing , it was my special time of month I had some spots , put the cream on then bam they were gone . It’s my new favorite skin care . I recommend this to anyone
Stephanie W.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Fernanda L.
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Angela m.