BY PROACTIV #36 in Acne Treatments

Clear acne with the power of Rx, without a doctor’s visit!

• this is not a question because i’ve done my research but ...15 Answers
  • I will receive it in a voxbox. I'm so excited.14 Answers
  • Just got home to this goodie ! 🙏🏻 si exited to try out th...15 Answers
Buy on Proacti...
catherine p.
received in a vox box
this didn’t really work for me the way I was expecting. It worked like any drugstore cleanser/moisturizer/spot treatment. on Par with clean and clear. The packaging is nice, but the product itself brings so little unless that wasn’t full size
Queen S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was excited to try out this product for the first time. I always get annoying blackheads and period pimples. My skin is dry, sensitive and also bruises easily so I wanted something to treat my skin problems without being harsh on my skin. Unfortunately proactivMD was not the product I was looking for. After only two days of using the 3 step products, I started breaking out all over my face. I had 4 huge pimples on my face and they hurt really bad. I will not use proactivMD again. I Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Jessica A.
Santa Ana, CA
I received these products complimentary to test and review via Influenster. I am not sure how exactly to review this product. I have normal-dry skin, but have recently been struggling with some mild acne, specifically around my cheeks and forehead. I did attempt using all 3, as directed, and just found to not like the textures of the cleanser and of the moisturizer (I guess I’m just picky that way). I found that the moisturizer did not hydrate my skin enough. I did get more use out of the second step/product and would implement it, as I thought was necessary, in my normal skin care routine. I will say that my acne issues did calm down, but did not die out completely. Overall, I feel that the products did what they were supposed to, but maybe just isn’t a good fit for me.
Grace W.
Orlando, FL
I am not one to give low ratings on reviews, but I feel the need to let people know about my experience with this product. At first glance, I loved everything about the ProactivMD 3-Piece Acne System.  The scent of the product was great, the product felt awesome on my skin, and I thought that this was going to be the new treatment for me. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. I used the 3-piece acne system for two weeks straight and was not seeing any difference in my skin. If anything, my skin was drying out and starting to peel. I tried to keep using it in hopes that the change would come, but I don't think it will. I know that my friends use this product and love it, so my guess is that I am one of those unlucky few.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I was nervous to get this because I’m allergic to benzoyl peroxide which is used it a lot of acne creams. When I found out it was adapalene I was relived. The face wash was alright, I use something else that I like better. The treatment works very well. It gets rid of a acne and helps stay clean. I am already using from my doctor adaplaene gel .3% so this one in the kit isn’t as strong as the one I normally use but it still works. I really liked the face lotion. It was my favorite about of the kit. Doesn’t leave my face an oily mess and doesn’t cause acne. I would suggest giving this a shot if you have acne. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Chelsea J.
When I got my trio in the mail, I’m not gonna lie, I wasn’t all that excited to use this. I had a bad mindset going in, but I came out feeling pretty good. I was upset because I was having to change my skin care routine and I totally pouted. The face scrub os really nice, kind of reminds me of toothpaste but that’s totally cool! Then we’ve got the adapalene gel, which apparently is the prescription version of benzoyl peroxide. I currently use Salicylic acid. Lastly we have the oil control moisturizer. All of these used in place of my current routine threw my face out of whack. I broke out really really bad and then it settled down again. I will continue to use the face scrub but the other two products just aren’t for me. This is a great skin routine of you keep at it. Received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactivMD, but all opinions are my own.
Zara F.
Marion, VA
I recently received this in the mail in a VoxBox and I really liked the look of the packaging and I was very excited to try it out. I have combination oily/dry skin with minimal acne and pesky blackheads. I really like the face wash scrub. It wasn't too abrasive, but it was very effective and within 1-2 washes I already noticed my blackheads were almost gone! The acne treatment serum is very nice also and makes your face feel soft and refreshed. I have only used the product for a few weeks, but I do notice a slight difference in my skin so far. I would recommend this product to others.   I received the 3-Piece Acne Treatment System with Adapalene complimentary from ProactiveMD, but all opinions are my own.
Ciera W.
I was a little nervous about trying the ProactivMD 3-Piece Acne System. I am a natural girl so I usually stick to natural and organic products. I learned about Proactiv through a friend of mines and the results were absolutely amazing. Since I have SUPER sensitive skin I will not be personally using this product. However my daughter has been suffering from acne for a few years now so we test this product out on her. I will update the review on how the product reacted to her skin but she is sick at the time so, hold tight! <3
Eliyah W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I do not have acne prone or sensitive skin, but my face did have a few breakouts that were popping up lately so i decided to try this out. I used this product for two days and it made my skin even worse, I woke up the next day to 7 tiny, red pimples on my chin. At most I’ll get one pimple on my chin that goes away in a day or two, but these will not go away and they’re slightly painful. I would NOT recommend this product.
Brittaney B.
Wow, just wow! I started using this thinking it wouldn't really work and boy was I wrong! After the second day my sking had already started to smooth out. Not to mention it helped a lot with my oily skin. My makeup went on smoother and I actually had multiple people commemt on how pretty my skin was. I also want to note that the sunscreen is the only sunscreen I have ever used that didn't make my face feel like it was burning. It didn't cause my eyes to water like all the others have. After I'm done with this trial that I received complimentary from Proactive and Influenster in return for my honest review, I will be purchasing this system. What a relief it is to finally have something that works for me!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Niya_post P.
St louis
How do I get a free sample?
Fernanda L.